“PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT”

Ranked #14 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Clinton, Mississippi
“PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was the best hotel I have ever stayed in close to the Biloxi area. It was close to all the places we enojoyed going to. I most defitnely will be back. I myslef work at a Hampton Inn and I felt like home. The workers and housekeepers were very sweet and helped me with everything i needed.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bill s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us. Its always great to share our experiences with other Hamptons. Were so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again real soon. Have a great Summer and thanks again.

Bill Sleger

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Pearland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Nice, clean hotel with friendly staff. Great value and easily accessible to weary travelers as well as those pleasurably vacationing in the Gulf Coast area. There were a few other hotels in the area, but it is good to know I'm staying at a properties that takes pride in striving for great customer satisfaction.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for staying with us. All of our staff appreciates our guest and always do their best to show off the Hamptonality Spirit. We hope you got a good nights rest and a good hot breakfast before you left. Please come back and visit us soon and have a great Summer.

Springfield, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Polite and helpful staff, nicely appointed room. It is evident the housekeeping staff cares. The location is convenient to I-10 Exit 50, one exit (2 miles) east of the I-110 exit to Biloxi and the casinos. The other direction, you have ready access to all Ocean Springs has to offer: art festivals, restaurants, shops, the beach, and more. Great weekend stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Thank W. G
We really do appreciate you staying with us while you visit the Gulf Coast. Yes our staff really loves working here as you can tell. They love to show off their Hamponality Spirit as they make you feel like home away from home. Again thanks for staying with us and all of us hope to see you real soon again.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We were here for 6 nights seven days my daughter had a dance competition in Biloxi and this motel was perfect for the price we were off the main drag and were able to cut up and my BIL and his family joined us and stayed in the adjoining room and we will be back. They were all nice and took good care of us

Stayed July 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us while visiting the Ms. Gulf Coast .We appreciate your comments and I will be sure to pass them on to all of our employees. please come back and visit us soon and have a great Hamptonality Summer.

Fairhope, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Easily accessible from the interstate and a short drive to the downtown Ocean Springs area. Room was clean and ample in size. Breakfast area was clean and spacious. Food choices were varied. Enjoyed the items I had for breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Bill s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us while you visited the Gulf Coast. I will be sure to forward what you said about our Hotel and staff. Thanks again for staying with us and have a great Summer.

Baltimore, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

If you are use to a sleep number the beds are very hard to get use too. Ive stayed at hamptons before where the beds have been softer. Staff was nice and the location was good, close to everything and close enough to the casinos.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for staying with us and we really appreciate your comments. We sure hope this does not stop you from visiting us again because we would love to see you soon. Have a great Summer.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Throughout my 10 night stay there was constant noise coming through to my room. It was hard to distinguish if it was coming from the room next to me or above me but did not stop until early in the morning, around 1:30-2 a.m. I spoke to three different front desk attendants. They each proceeded to look at where guests were staying in relation to me and told me they weren't sure what the noise was. Nothing more was done. The last time I decided to bring this concern up, I had to wait for the attendant for about 10 minutes to finish a phone call on her personal cell phone before she decided to help me. Needless to say, if it weren't for the price or location, I probably would have switched hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We do apologize fo the problem you had while your stay with us. Our goal is to give 100% to every guest throughout their stay. We did have several big groups during the time of your stay and did our best with them. Again we do apologize and hope that you will come back and visit us again.