“Requested non smoking room. Placed next to a smoking room that smelled horrible.”
Review of Quality Inn Biloxi

Quality Inn Biloxi
Ranked #23 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I requested a non smoking room. However, myself and my child were placed next to a smoking room with connecting doors. The smell was horrid. I asked the front desk about this. I indicated to them that I had requested a non smoking room. If someone requests a non smoking room it does no good to place them next to a smoking room. What is the point? A male staff member brought towels to put at the bottom of the door, but that did not help. He said he would go get some spray and talk to his manager to see what else could be done. He said he would return in a few minutes. After an hour and half I gave up since he did not come back. The strong smoke smell made me sick to my stomach and I ultimately threw up due to this. I am very disappointed with my experience here. For the price I paid for this room and the fact that I requested a non smoking room, I am not satisfied.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank plcmartin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Madison, Mississippi
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel was better than I expected. Rooms open from outside, but I felt safe. It was clean and well kept. Friendly staff and good location! There will soon be a Waffle House directly next door, which will be great! I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Brandimsu
Chalmette, Louisiana
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This hotel was a great value for being across from the beach and the quality was not bad! It's no resort but it definitely is not a dump! I was very shocked at how nice things were and the staff is very friendly! I would definitely consider staying here again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank lvlv012
Lucedale, Mississippi, USA
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The front desk staff especially John was very friendly and helpful. The room is fine for a one night stay or short trip. The hotel is the old Holiday Inn Pre-Katrina days and needs some room updating. The carpet is in severe need of cleaning as my white socks were filthy after walking around. I would return for a quick trip or recommend it for a short stay!

Room Tip: Reserve a room by the pool it is quieter!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Allofus123
Denham Springs, Louisiana
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

The location is perfect! Right across from the beach. They also have rental chairs, jet skis ect. right there also. The chair and umbrella rentals are $30 a day. So worth it!!!The staff were very friendly. The breakfast was ok. The rooms are a bit dated but not enough to ruin our nights stay. And the pool was nice.

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Buddybrown1
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Booked this hotel via Quality Inns' website. We had no issues booking, checking in, during our stay and checking out. Beds are surprisingly so comfortable, towels are soft and plush and the pool area is clean and nice. If you are looking to book at this hotel for convenience to the beach and "affordable" (in quotes because affordable is a relative term) price then I highly recommend this hotel. The ONLY thing that could have made my stay better was scrambled eggs instead of boiled eggs at breakfast. Also, I highly recommend Biloxi Beach Co. that is directly across the street from Quality Inn for all your rental needs!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank L C
Bentley, Louisiana
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Right across from the beach, friendly staff and a good breakfast. Request a room toward the front so that you are closest to the beach as possible. None of the rooms have real beich view unless on the outside toward the front. Clean and not issues at all.

Room Tip: Front and out.. easy beach access and the best view you will get..
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family