Quality Inn Biloxi Beach by the Coliseum
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$122
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$167
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$112
BestWestern.com
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$111
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$140
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$110
AscendHotels
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$205
Orbitz.com
US$155
US$149
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$97
Orbitz.com
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$118
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanconvention centerchoice hotelswaffle househot breakfastwaffle makermajor casinosnext morningan older hotelbooked this hoteli highly recommend this hotelyogurtdefinitely stay here againnice poolbiloxi beachshort drivegulf of mexico
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Nice location for Biloxi stay, across street from beach with umbrella rentals. Nice pool with a 2' area and deeper area also. Continental breakfast was a plus. Room was clean except a little dingy carpet, but expected with the foot traffic coming in from beach! Room had dbl beds, requested non-smoking, but due to vacancies, we were in a smoking room but couldn't really smell smoke. Linens were nice and clean, seemed new, plenty of towels and hot water. All staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This motel is very busy and based on the amount of people that go thru here, they are doing a very nice job. I noticed how much garbage guests leave behind, because they are vacationing, so the staff has to work really hard to keep up on this. The room is a nice size, clean, and bed was comfortable. Its a bit noisy, but lots of families stay here, so that's the norm. Turn on the a/c and TV, problem solved. Nice location right across the street from the beautiful beach. Staff was very friendly. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: I would think rooms furthest away from pool/beach/Beach Blvd are quietest.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lily_99654
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Very Friendly people running this hotel....this definitely a good place to stay...right across from the beach....great place for the price you pay...large pool ....breakfast basic with waffles and biscuit and gravy very clean eating area..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Came down for a family vacation, booked over 30 rooms. Everything went smoothly. The staff was wonderful including housekeeping. They kept the rooms clean and comfortable despite having a full house of guests. The front desk staff was very accommodating to our family reunion and were extremely hard workers. Breakfast was good and service was good. "Jack" was a very good host during breakfast and kept everything flowing. This hotel was in close vicinity to the town fair and was also beach front. I rate this hotel with 4.0 out of 5.0.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Keke2873
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I requested a non smoking room. However, myself and my child were placed next to a smoking room with connecting doors. The smell was horrid. I asked the front desk about this. I indicated to them that I had requested a non smoking room. If someone requests a non smoking room it does no good to place them next to a smoking room. What is the point? A male staff member brought towels to put at the bottom of the door, but that did not help. He said he would go get some spray and talk to his manager to see what else could be done. He said he would return in a few minutes. After an hour and half I gave up since he did not come back. The strong smoke smell made me sick to my stomach and I ultimately threw up due to this. I am very disappointed with my experience here. For the price I paid for this room and the fact that I requested a non smoking room, I am not satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family