“ask for a room in the front of the hotel!”
Review of Quality Inn Biloxi

Quality Inn Biloxi
Ranked #23 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed 16 September 2010

We checked in and got assigned a room in the back. I told my husband not to take anything out of the car...I had read other reviews...Glad that we didnt waste time unloading. the room smelled very musty. We went back to the front desk & he moved us.
the decor looks outdated but that didnt hinder our stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 September 2010

Even months later, after finally leaving this hotel, I still quiver at the thought of this hotel. Yes, Mississippi is by nature a very humid state, however, I should not have to sleep in a room where everything is so moist that my books mold and I never feel dry. Even my sheets and my pillows stayted constantly wet leading to mold and mildew. Very small room with little space to move around. Breakfast was one of the better spreads that I have seen offered by hotels, but that was the only positive note, aside from the friendly guy that monitored this in the morning. Often the cleaning crew would remove my never dry towels but would not replace. Very dirty, moldy, and unattractive.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2010

If every stay call and check reservations. They typed in the wrong date and had booked for the day before and check out the day we were to get there. They were sorry but first told me they had no room for me. Was also sorry for the misunderstanding. After several phone calls (they put me on hold three times and never return) they finally found a room for me. Then said they were not going to charge for room when i got there because they had used my credit card as a no show for night they put in computer wrong. Should have received a discount or something for all the trouble I went thru. After all it was our 28th wedding anniversary and told NO ROOM.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2010

Good room, perfect location, & really friendly staff!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2010

We absolutely loved this hotel. The gentleman at the front desk was very nice and even called our room a few minutes after check-in to see if everything was ok. The hotel is right accross the street from the beach and we took a lovely stroll along the water before breadfast. The free hot breakfast was a huge plus as well. The room was extremely clean. We would stay there again in a heartbeat!! Obviously, the hotel does not have the ammenities of a 4 star hotel. But...unless you insist on big fancy hotels.....this place was perfect!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heather J
Reviewed 27 April 2010

Wellllll..... My mother and dad stay at this hotel quite often. The rooms facing the boulevard are completely refurbished because of the hurricane. They are much nicer andl argerthan the rest of the rooms, so request these if you can.
The room we had was near the back of the hotel and just so so. It was a basic room nothing fancy. There are microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers in every room- which is a plus! The location to the beach is great too!
The only real complain that I had was our bathroom had not been cleaned very well. There was dried urine near the bottom outside of the toilet and there was a ton of pubic hair around the area as well. Very gross!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2010

On this Biloxi trip, we stayed at the Quality Inn on Hwy 49 and the one on Beach Blvd. The Quality Inn on Hwy 49, Shaninda, the front desk clerk was terrific and she also went the extra mile to help us decide if we wanted to stay there or the Beach Blvd location. We stayed at the Hwy 49 location that evening and stayed at Beach Blvd location the following evening.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple