“Go somewhere else.”

Golden Nugget Biloxi
Ranked #10 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We reserved two rooms. After driving all day we get there to find out that only one of the rooms was ready and the other would be ready in about an hour. After 2 hours we still did not have our second room. Finally we were told that the manager had given our room to someone else.
Finallly we got a room but on a different floor. The so called gulf view was a nice view of construction work. The parking was horrible and trying to get your luggage up to your room is a nightmare. The food was not very good and the service was even worse.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank lamassey
Write a ReviewReviews (1,997)

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My friend and I along with our kids stayed here for one night. The rooms were very clean and modern. It seems as if the entire place was remodeled recently. There is a giant new hot tub in the bathroom, but the water was a little brown. The set up of the hotel seemed a little backwards. I had to push my 1 year old in her stroller through the casino with all of our bags to get to the hotel elevators. The pools were nice, but the big pool is at the front of the casino, and you have to walk through the casino in your swim wear to get there. It's not a bad place at all if you dont mind the distance between the rooms and the front entrance and pool. All staff were polite, and valet took maybe 5-10 minutes to bring your car around.

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Dana M
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Love the new layout. Rooms are beautiful and comfortable. The fact that the entire lobby smells like cigarette smoke is disappointing. They should have the lobby as nonsmoking for those nonsmoking guests and children. The old pool could use some security and a bar!!! It's like they just forgot about it. Kids jumping from the waterfall- asking for an accident. Going back Tuesday- I'll post another review! Hope it's better!

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank DanceMomofEmily
Reviewed 13 July 2014

After driving 13 hours from Texas with a confirmed reservation, I was greeted at registration by the clerk telling me they had given my reservation away. After complaining, I was given a room by a supervisor only to be given a key that did not work in my door. After 2 attempts to correct this, I finally got into my room. The room was well kept and attractive, however, it was very noisy. I used the quick checkout system by dropping my keys at the desk. Upon arriving home and receiving the e-mail bill, I find that they changed my travelocity rate of @199 a night to $419 for the 1st night and $379 for the 2nd night. HORRIBLE customer service at this hotel. CANNOT recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank TexReb
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The Nugget is the former Isle casino they have done a complete make over the place looks great and the staff is second to none had a great time I'll be back and would recommend the Nugget to every one as a place to stay and play

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have stayed at all the casinos Biloxi hotels at least once some more often and have got to say I like the nugget when coming to stay by myself or other adults I stay at the IP or beau when I bring the kids they are more child friendly but I my self like the nugget love the rooms and casino the food at the steak house is great bubba gumps is good not crazy about the buffet I am afraid boontown is the best buffet in town but for the stay out of all eight I love the nugget

Room Tip: you cant beat the junior suites love the hot tub if not available I try to get a balcony room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Patrecia G
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had a room reserved there and when I got there it wasn't a balcony so I called down and asked if they had one,the customer service was the worst I ever had,I Finley got a balcony room I had to get house keeping to unlock the bathroom door it was a dump.i was a elite there but I will take my self some where they care about there guests.

Room Tip: Go else where
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple