“Better than Many”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brandon
Glendale, Arizona, United States
“Better than Many”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We do not typically stay at Red Roof Inns but this location was very convenient for us. We were told upon check in that the hotel had been bought recently and was undergoing renovations. The walls in the corridors were still showing this. The room itself though was lovely and had brand new carpeting and decent beds. The only complaint was that we had been put into a handicapped room because we needed a first floor room due to my difficulty navigating stairs and the bathroom was a large shower stall with wheel in access that would probably be fine for a wheelchair but not great for anyone on crutches. When the floor got wet which it would inevitably b/c the shower itself was not closed off from the rest of the room, it got dangerously slippery and if it had not been for my husband I would have injured myself further. Other than this, the breakfast was decent-waffles and biscuits with gravy. I was disappointed when I tried to sign up for their frequent stay program (we always do just in case) the desk agent would not do this for us but insisted we go online and do it ourselves. I find this horrible customer service and we were unable to apply that stay to their frequent stay program and we had another Red Roof Inn booked later in the trip. All in all though, if given another room type we would stay again. It was very clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Avoid the handicapped rooms unless you are in a wheelchair.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I attended a conference in Brandon back in April & stayed here at the Red Roof Inn. I was very pleased with my whole experience. I'm a single girl & felt
very safe here. The rooms were nice & clean. The manager & whole staff were extremely nice & friendly. The elevator wasn't working while I was there & I had a big bag that I wasn't able to carry up the stairs. The manager got my bag & carried it up the stairs to my room for me. The whole staff goes out of their way to make sure your experience is a good one. I will definitely be staying here next time I go to Brandon & recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a place to stay in Brandon.

• Stayed April 2013
Brandon, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Spent a getaway weekend here, rooms were nice and clean, beds were comfortable was very quiet and relaxing atmosphere, nice sized desk area if you have work that you need to do. staff was very courteous and helpful. Free continental breakfast was excellent

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Brandon, Mississippi
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Stayed at RRI for business during march and april 2013. Very nice room, staff was amazingly accomodating and friendly. New carpet installed during my stay with no hassles at all. Owner/Manager went out of his way to make sure my stay was pleasant and comfortable. Best RRI I have ever stayed at. Should I return to Jackson MS area I will definately stay here. Absolutedly over and above in service for this price point of motel.

Room Tip: The suite is the only way to go a bit more money but very nice and spacious
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The room size is great. The King suite is worth it! Everything is clean even the tub no mildew or mold. Our family of 4 was very comfortable. A few restaurants next door and only a few miles from anything else you'd want to do in the area. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Everything is new--carpet, flat screens ect. They is a variety for breakfast. Also good for pets.

• Stayed April 2013
Reviewed 3 April 2013

My husband is an insurance adjuster so he travels a lot. Whenever possible myself and our dogs travel with him. We were very pleased when we checked into our room. The room was very clean with a big desk for anyone who has to set up office in their room. Free continental breakfast in the mornings from 6:00 until 10:00. Most continental breakfast consist of pastries and cereal but this continental breakfast had biscuits with gravy as well as waffles. We will definitely stay here whenever we are in the area. I recommend this Red Roof in to anyone traveling through this area.

3/23/2013
Karen Carter

• Stayed March 2013
San Antonio
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn for business in the month of March 2013. The rooms have been remodled and the beds are really comfortable. The king room we stayed in was so spacious w/ a desk, table and chairs and a sleeper sofa. The staff were very nice and accomidating all requests were met and super fast! This hotel really appreciates it's customers. Would recommend to anyone.

Susan
San Antonio TX.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brandon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brandon Jackson Airport E
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport
Candlewood Suites Pearl
Candlewood Suites Pearl
#16 of 19 in Pearl
Best Western Airport Inn
Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Jackson - Brandon? Share your experiences!