Red Roof Inn & Suites Jackson - Brandon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsexcellent managementwafflesrooms are cleannice place to stayexcellent stayhome away from homeroom was largestaff was very friendlyjacksonpetscerealmaintenancerates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The room was clean, even the fire sprinklers were clean. The bed was comfortable. The pool was nice, I did not see a life preserver. The continental breakfast was lacking and area not kept clean.
We were not able to get cold water in our room, it was always warm. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We have never stayed at a red roof inn..and never will again!! They ran out of towels. Breakfast was waffles and juice and coffee. The room had an odor, no A/C in the lobby, the pool was a bathtub, small... lights in room did not work. The shower curtain did not cover the tub because the holders on the wall were sideways so when you try to pull it open it just closed back to the middle of the bar. The toilet paper had no holder so it was on the back of the toilet. ...never will I stay here again!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank elmorec
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I have stayed at this location several times. The rooms were clean staff is friendly. . We enjoyed the pool during our stay..I wouldn't stay at any other place but here..Thanks "J" for making our stay comfortable

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Called while traveling to reserve a room. Was told king available. I asked to reserve and told her I world arrive in 3 hours. . Told okay. Had to prompt clerk to take my name but she said she did not need by card. When we arrived we were told they were full. Exhausted and aggravated. Why can't people just do their jobs?

Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank librariesrock
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I will never try Red Roof again. Extremely bad service! We had reservations at the Red Roof in Brandon, MS. I had said we would have a late check in. At 8:00pm as we are walking into the hotel I get a call from the hotel. She hung up once she was aware we had arrive only to tell us they had over booked and she didn't have any rooms. In the middle of the conversation she took 2 calls, and helped someone else. I waited 15 minutes again for her to say they were over booked and the other hotels didn't have room either. We had been in the car driving from TX for 10 hrs. She said they were aware in the morning but I was just now getting the information. It was corporates fault for taking more reservations. We had booked over a week prior. I had to drive another 1 1/2 hours with my 2 children and pay double what my reservation at this location. She didn't say sorry, she didn't have any other comments other than they were booked and basically silent. When I asked for the manager - she said it was her. I then asked for Corporate # and she said she didn't have it. She gave me the name of the owner and a number but when I walked out and called, it was the wrong #. I went back in, she gave me a new # which was the # to the hotel! Very unprofessional! On a side note while we were waiting my son used the bathroom near the lobby and mentioned there were no supplies.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family