“Delicious Cajun Style”

Cuisines: American
Jackson, Mississippi
“Delicious Cajun Style”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We went for a Boss's day celebration, between us all we sampled everything from the chicken and waffles to the famous Cajun pasta to the crab cake BLT. There were absolutely no complaints and the table was silent the minute the food hit the table!

Visited October 2013

Central MS
“Food and waitress not good!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

My sister recommended that we go for lunch. My hamburger was not good. I've had better at Hardee's. There was entirely too much mayonnaise on our burgers. We had to get a napkin to get some off and the lettuce didn't look fresh. The onion rings and sweet potatoe fries tasted no better than if you bought a bag at grocery store and fried. The tea tasted bad...too strong.
I had to get up and give waitress our debit card because she was too busy visiting with her co workers to be doing what she is paid to do. I'm sorry to say the whole experience was a "thumbs down".

• Visited September 2013
Florence, Mississippi
“Great food and terrific service”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We went there for the first time for lunch today. Our server was a very pleasant young lady who gave the best service that we have seen anywhere. The food was well prepared, properly presented and of sufficient quantity and quality to satisfy anyone. Prices are very reasonable for the type of dishes that you would expect to find at a high end fine dining restaurant. Don't let the "Diner" in the name confuse you, this is a great restaurant. We will eat here again soon.

• Visited July 2013
Jackson, Mississippi
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

This resturant was recommend to me by a local so I was happy to give it a try. I ordered a grilled shrimp Po'boy with fries. The shrimp had a wonderful flavor.....very tasty. But, there was hardly any lettuce on the sandwich and it would have been so much better if the bread had been brushed with butter and placed on the grill. I ended up opening the bread and using a fork to eat the shrimp. The fries were excellent! My server was very friendly and attentive. A plus!

Visited July 2013
“Wonderful food and service. Awesome atmosphere.”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Have been eating there since they shared space with the Shell station. When they moved to the former Cici's, it only got better! Deco, Jeremy, Travis and the entire staff make everyone feel at home. 6 stars out of a possible 5!!!

• Visited November 2012