“good meal almost made up for my horrible hotel room!”
Review of Sonny's BBQ

Sonny's BBQ
Ranked #8 of 94 Restaurants in Brandon
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I was just passing through Brandon and went to Sonny's recommended by another traveler. I had turkey, baked tater and broccoli, all of which were excellent. The turkey serving was huge so I had enough for the next day. My only complaint is they don't serve beer and I really needed one after a long day of driving.

There are newer reviews for Sonny's BBQ

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Soft baked sweet potatoes with cinnamon butter. We visit Sonny's regularly for family meals. Also take out and catering are available.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Chicken and sweet potato are on my Weight Watchers diet so I can enjoy this meal and still be good. I love the salad bar too.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

The soup and salad bar is my favorite. It beats out all other salad bars. We always get the corn nuggets as appetizer. They have numerous different kinds of Bar-B-Q sauce. We can never pick a favorite so we just mix them all together.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

I had the baby back and the sweet rub ribs....loved them. The beans were good and no problems with them afterward...... Corn was a little soggy, but tasty and I was surprised to get it in December! I received Texas toast which was good, too. Waitress was prompt in seating me and taking my order and checking on my needs. They really do a good service and are excellent at cooking BBQ!