“A very interesting place.”
Review of Friends and Company - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Friends and Company
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I had lunch at Friends and Company today. The restaurant is a little hard to find. It sits back off of the street. The dining room was small, but it was comfortable. There was soft music playing, and it was just right. One of the best parts was the fact that there was no television. A television tends to be a distraction, and it has a negative effect on the dining experience. I got there too late, and they were out of the lunch special. I had a club sandwich with chips. The sandwich was very good. The only drawback was that they do not serve butter. The total cost was a little over $10, a good value for the quality of the food. There was one waitress, and I thought she did an outstanding job. I will absolutely eat there again, and I will recommend the restaurant to others. I enjoyed my experience.