“Excellent Food in Small Town MS”
Review of Two Rivers

Two Rivers
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I had the pork chops and they were some of the best I have had. The menu is a little pricey for where it is located.

1  Thank PimentoQueen

Reviewed 28 August 2013

What a "gem" of a restaurant! The food and atmosphere was terrific. Ms.Ve was an exceptional waitress! We will come back here every time we visit Canton.

1  Thank C F
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We went looking for supper along I-55 and were having problems finding anything but fast food, so we decided to try Two Rivers. It was an different place to have a travel meal, but we found it relaxing.
I guess they want to be like an old steak house. The decor is dark and private. Food was very good. My husband had a hamburger steak (cheap end of the menu) for $19.00 but he said it was fantastic. My Pork chops ($20) were very good. Service was formal and good.
I am glad we found this place for some nice time out of the car.

1  Thank auxvasse
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Good food, great service. A bit pricey for the area but not much else close by to choose from if you want a nice, sit down meal. Servers are fantastic in attitude!

Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

Had to start off with the Bacon wrapped shrimp! Stuffed with crab meat! Amazing!! Loved the dinner menu! I had a bacon wrapped pork loin. My co worker had the red fish. Amazing! Both looked as good as they tasted; and were plated very well. I would recommend to anyone! 2012 MS cattlemen's association steakhouse of the year!

1  Thank pacotechguy

Been to Two Rivers? Share your experiences!