Two Rivers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2013

My husband and I went here for a nice dinner. The atmosphere is nice. The menu is small but plenty of options. I ordered the sashimi tuna. It was cooked rare which was good but had too many peppercorns for my liking. My husband had the red snapper. Both entrees were good but they did not WOW us.....We had plans to go to Bonefish Grill which is consistently great, and decided to try Two Rivers instead. Two Rivers is definitely not a bad place, but for the price I expected more. I have no plans to go for a second trip.

1  Thank Annabelle27

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I had the pork chops and they were some of the best I have had. The menu is a little pricey for where it is located.

1  Thank PimentoQueen
Reviewed 28 August 2013

What a "gem" of a restaurant! The food and atmosphere was terrific. Ms.Ve was an exceptional waitress! We will come back here every time we visit Canton.

1  Thank C F
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We went looking for supper along I-55 and were having problems finding anything but fast food, so we decided to try Two Rivers. It was an different place to have a travel meal, but we found it relaxing.
I guess they want to be like an old steak house. The decor is dark and private. Food was very good. My husband had a hamburger steak (cheap end of the menu) for $19.00 but he said it was fantastic. My Pork chops ($20) were very good. Service was formal and good.
I am glad we found this place for some nice time out of the car.

1  Thank auxvasse
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Good food, great service. A bit pricey for the area but not much else close by to choose from if you want a nice, sit down meal. Servers are fantastic in attitude!

Been to Two Rivers? Share your experiences!