“Cool place”
Review of The Ranchero

The Ranchero
Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Clarksdale
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: The website has pictures of the restaurant I ate it. Nice local place with local owners. Had my first southern BBQ there and it was really yummy.
Memphis, Tennessee
“Cool place”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Food was great, the staff was friendly and the service was really good. Wish we had found it when we first got there.

Visited February 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Ribs are great, other menu items so-so”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

The ribs are very meaty and perfectly cooked. It's the best choice on the menu. Charbroiled chicken was overcooked, dry, tasteless. Sides are fine but nothing outstanding. The salad line had some nice fresh fruit, something not always seen.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Arthur H
Sacramento, California
“Too pricey for the quality”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Average at best would describe our experience at the Ranchero. The food was on the expensive side for the quality. Four of us dined and no two people had the same meal. Since it was later in the day each of us had a lunch or dinner item and after eating we all stated the prices did not match the quality and the restaurant could use a make over. We will not return as there other other locations offering better food, prices and experience.

Visited May 2013
“Good value for the dollar”
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

My wife got a half slab of ribs. She let me have 1 rib. It was very good. I got the FryBurger. About a 1/3 lb burger, topped with chilli, & that topped with Cole slaw. It is a local thing I reckon. I loved it, I need another before we head home tomorrow.

• Visited May 2013
“Please Don't Waste Your Time!!!!”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Very disappointed! The elderly waitress was extremely rude, there is no none-smoking section, several of our cups and one of our napkins had food on them, and our table was dirty. If that wasn't enough we saw cockroaches!, and the staff was bickering quite loudly the whole time! Wasn't a very pleasant experience and I wouldn't recommend it....... Ever! I think some of the other reviews were written by the restraunt! 5 stars??? Not even in they're dreams!

3 Thank Kell_Smith