“Great Value”
Review of Rest Haven

Rest Haven
Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Clarksdale
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: American / Lebanese cooking. Locals recommended for a breakfast and it was worth going. Great food, friendly staff
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great Value”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

As other reviewers wrote, it is a family run restaurant frequently by a lot of locals. The food is excellent and the prices are very good.
The first time we went, I felt like an outsider, but on subsequent visits we were greeted like old friends.

Ayden, North Carolina
“Kibbie!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I moved away 15+ years ago. I always make sure to go to Rest Haven for kibbie when I'm back in town. A family restaurant where everyone is family :)

• Visited June 2014
Salford, United Kingdom
“best roast beef”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was recommended by one of the gift shops in town and how nice it was.It is a family run lplace and it shows.We had one of the best roast beef sandwiches we have ever had and it was very reasonable.

Visited May 2014
Florida
“Local diner with excellent breakfast”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Right on the main drag is Rest Haven with a more-than-decent breakfast and a "local" flair. The service was good and the bacon some of the best around. Ample parking.

Brandon, Mississippi
“Reliable and very good quality!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I was in town for a combination visit/business trip and Resthaven was the choice for lunch. It may sound crazy but crinkle cut fries have been a bit hard to find lately that are NOT just bits and pieces. My friend and I ordered the club sandwich and it comes with fries so here we go......JACKPOT!

The club didn't have "store bought" sliced meat but had REAL roast and ham on it! The fries were crinkle cut, perfectly cooked and were as ling as your finger! I generally feel safe ordering a club sandwich but I was truly impressed! Thank you!