“Great stay”

Hampton Inn Cleveland
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Cleveland
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had a very pleasant stay at the Hampton in Cleveland, MS. The staff was very friendly and the room was very well furnished, modern and clean! The breakfast was great and offered a great variety of food and beverages. My wife and daughter enjoyed the pool and I am assuming they enjoyed it because I heard no complaints! I was not able to try out the fitness center as intended, but it also looked to to be well kept.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Cleveland

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was very happy with this hotel choice. I was traveling thru Hattiesburg on my way to visit my son. I chose this hotel off the website and was a little apprehensive. It was easy to find and the staff was very helpful and friendly. They were able to offer several options for dining, which I found helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Hotel is very clean and staff very helpful. Breakfast could be a little better but overall a good hotel for a quick stay. I would stay here again. Very convenient to Delta State University as my child is student there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Clean, welcoming, friendly, and convenient. If you need to stay over in Cleveland, Mississippi this is the place to do it. Free breakfast and a friendly staff round out all you need. Only thing (and this is true of any hotel in Cleveland) you cant walk anywhere from your hotel. Even to a restaurant 50 yards away, because this is on a highway you have to drive over there. Not the hotel's fault though.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This hotel has clean rooms and a good breakfast with a variety of choices, hot and cold. Convenient location on a major highway near good restaurants and not too far from downtown and the university. Pleasant staff and common areas.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were in Cleveland for a baseball showcase for a couple of days. We had never been there before, so we were relieved to find a nice hotel. The Hampton Inn was nice, clean, modern, and in a good location.

The staff members were very friendly and helpful. We threw a breaker the first night when a lightbulb exploded in a lamp in our room. The power was restored quickly, and we were given a nice little basket of snacks. They were very apologetic, although it wasn't the hotel's fault. I just thought they handled it very nicely!

As I mentioned before, we were there for a baseball tournament, so trips like that always involve doing laundry. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the hotel did not charge for using their washer/dryer! Free! And the machines were front-loading. Awesome.

Breakfast was very good. The dining area was big, and the food was great.

I highly recommend the Hampton Inn. Thank you for a wonderful experience in Cleveland.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TXKBaby
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have to visit this area on business several times a year. This hotel is my safe spot. It's on a main road, convenient to get into and out of, and is close to most restaurants. I have seldom been disappointed in the brand, and this is one of the good ones in the chain.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleveland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Cleveland
Americas Best Value Inn- Indianola
Super 8 Indianola
Super 8 Indianola
#3 of 5 in Indianola

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland? Share your experiences!