Hampton Inn Jackson Clinton
Very Good 4/5
Average 3/5
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannice stayexcellent customer servicegreat place to stayno exceptioncomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againwe've stayedwafflesparking lotenjoyed my stayeasy accessconvenient locationroad tripstaff was friendlyms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We stayed at this Hampton for a family reunion. The stay was very enjoyable and I found the helpfulness of the desk staff to be superb. Very courteous, attentive and efficient. Other than a couple of minor items like ice machine not working and some sub-standard bacon in the free breakfast venue everything was great. Would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2013

As we now expect - the Hampton brand set the standards in their market.
This was no exception, lovely young lady on reception, the usual clean, comfortable, quiet room, relaxing hour around (not in) the pool followed by a goods nights sleep and a good mixed and plentiful breakfast. Don't eat at Shoney's across the road, local told us (too late unfortunately, that he ate there regularly and it had gone down a lot) but after 45 minutes wait, during which they brought me the wrong meal ( I am sure it turned up on the next table ten minutes later) and my wife had finished her meal, we left. My none delivered meal was on the tab, which to be fair was deducted BUT without comment or apology. Chips and root beer for my main meal!
Don't let that deflect from the hotel which was spot on.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Very clean & very comfortable. Breakfast area very clean, coffee on all the time and offered good coffee, drink choices. Room was comfortable and had a nice view looking out over the pool as I had requested.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Excellent stay for the money. Affordable rates and great breakfast. Internet connection helps me get work done while on the road. Love the fitness center. I can do my run even when its late and not have to worry about safety or not knowing where I am going! Gotta love Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2013

This hotel far exceeded our expectations for lodging in Clinton, MS. We received a warm reception upon arrival and experienced very good customer service during our stay. The complimentary breakfast included more offerings than at a typical Hampton Inn. From our brief stay in the area, I would rate this as your best choice for lodging.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family