“gathering”

Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Great food, great service, and a great atmosphere are the three things we offer to ensure you have a GREAT dining experience. Harvey's is a contemporary restaurant with an atmosphere set by old brick, decorative woodwork, and great music. We serve everything from specialty salads and sandwiches to our signature 48 hour marinated ribeyes and famous prime rib.
Columbus, Mississippi
“gathering”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My all time favorite place to eat at in Columbus!!! Our family always goes here to celebrate birthdays & we are always eager to come back everytime!!

• Visited December 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“6 years and even better!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Wer'e about to head to Charleston after almost six years in Columbus, so were excited about some new food spots! Fortunately for the time we were in Columbus, MS we had Harveys to remind us that, even in small towns, there exist some great food! I will say that a few years ago things were not as good as they are now, but while were on our way out Harvey has managed to keep us thinking about the food and local experience were leaving behind.

Reasons its my fav:
My favorite bar in town for a classy group, great look, awesome bartenders, plenty of tv's
Fast service (ask them to slow down if you feel rushed)
Walking distance from the "glamorous" downtown area
Lots of parking
Great curbside pickup for a quick bite
Local resturaunt that understands the area

Top Picks:
Love the mozzarella sticks
Black amd Blu Salad
Marinated Ribeye is insane (wherever you get it, Grill or Harveys)
Lots of others are great, you wont be disappointed!

• Visited March 2014
Columbus, Mississippi
“Always a safe bet!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great variety on the menu, and no matter what I try, I have never had a meal here that was less than delicious!

• Visited January 2014
COLUMBUS
“Good food and good staff”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Harvey's has a great menu, especially the appetizers. I some times order them and they make a meal for one person. I like the pasta dishes and they have great quiches. The macaroni and cheese is to die for. A friendly staff who treat you like family. I think the interior of the restaurant needs a makeover though. In my opinion it needs to be brightened up. Too much wood.

• Visited April 2014
Blacksburg, Virginia
“why is this place popular?”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The food was greasy, from the "famous" broccoli bits appetizers, which might better be termed fried cheese hushpuppies with a little broccoli, to the blackened catfish (undercooked, tasteless and greasy), to the side of spinach drowning in a sea of grease. The waiter was not informed about the menu and until he was told to actually find out what the side dish choices were, he was perfectly willing to simply say he didn't know. He was also asked about some of the draft beers, and again was willing to simply say he didn't know. I had to order him to find out. He was a nice enough fellow, but not up to the task of serving, but the food wasn't worth the effort. Do not bother eating here.

• Visited April 2014