“Love the food”

Add it.
Front Door Back Door
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: A Columbus tradition with two dining rooms, serving homemade soup, salads, sandwiches, and desserts for lunch. Favorites include chicken salad, tortilla soup, and fudge pie. Several new menu items have been added recently. Take-out orders welcome. Delivery available. Handicap accessible. Groups welcome. All CC's accepted. Lunch: Monday - Saturday, 11 am - 2 pm; Sunday Brunch: 10 am to 2 pm.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This is a awesome place to visit. Don't get to go here often. Most of the time I only get to go when I am working in the area. I always try to go. I love their salads they are quick and easy

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Every time I tried to come here I always missed out cause I could never catch them open. As luck would have, I found it open and sure enuff, I went in for lunch. The food was great the staff very friendly and the price is right. Wish I could have visited there more often, but with me it was a hit and miss.... I am so glad I got to eat here.....its a great place....

Reviewed 12 January 2014

This restaurant has a new owner- I like to stop by for coffee as there are few coffee shops open on Sunday mornings in town anymore. Also, their lunch is great! I tried the steak salad which was excellent. The food is as good or better than a larger chain restaurant, but with a down home atmosphere. I see that they also have brunch, that I have not tried, but I'm sure would be great as well.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

On our way through Columbus were lucky to decide to stop for lunch at Front Door Back Door. We were looking for vegetarian and although there was not much (not unexpected) we both enjoyed the hummus wrap and sides. The chef offered to make a vegetarian version of the day's soup - what awesome service! Clear highlight was the fantastic homemade fudge pie, all the desserts sounded great. Service was very pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

This is a standard run of the mill lunch place....soup was bland, sandwich was ok. Service was pretty good and it is close to the visitor's center.

1  Thank jeannie b