We stayed here on the third night it was opened. When we checked in the computer system was down, but the staff quickly assigned us a room the old fashioned way - by looking at a registration book!
Our room was attractive with two very comfortable queen beds, a large flat screen TV, a fridge and microwave. It was as clean as I've ever seen a hotel room be, but to be fair, we were likely the first people to stay there.
I grew up in Columbus and travel there several times a year to visit friends and family. Finding a nice hotel has always been a problem as most of them are old and dated, and allow smoking. This hotel is smoke free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy upgraded and custom designed appointments throughout the hotel, guest rooms and suites. Our color palette is warm and inviting, and we anxiously await the opportunity to share our Mississippi hospitality! Delicious free, hot breakfast included in rate; 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center and 24-hour market for snacks and beverages. Lobby seating areas, internet bar, and outdoor patio provide social space to extend your stay beyond your room and enjoy everything our hotel has to offer! Located near Logan's Roadhouse and Cracker Barrel restaurants, right off Hwy 82 at the 18th Street Exit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Columbus
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus