I stayed at this hotel for one night on 3/6/12. The hotel is a year old, opened in March 2011 per the front desk. I was impressed that it has a contemporary feel to it with clean and modern décor in the lobby area as well as the room. Very clean in all areas. Free wireless. I like the fact that there are power outlets next to the bed and desk area to charge all your devices without having to crawl around on your hands and knees. Very well planned layout. The staff was very friendly and at check out I told them I would be posting a TA review. They gave me a card that was printed up asking to review the property on TA, I was going to do so without their prompting but it shows they are aware that people are reviewing and that they are proud of the property. Definitely will stay here again next time in Columbus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy upgraded and custom designed appointments throughout the hotel, guest rooms and suites. Our color palette is warm and inviting, and we anxiously await the opportunity to share our Mississippi hospitality! Delicious free, hot breakfast included in rate; 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center and 24-hour market for snacks and beverages. Lobby seating areas, internet bar, and outdoor patio provide social space to extend your stay beyond your room and enjoy everything our hotel has to offer! Located near Logan's Roadhouse and Cracker Barrel restaurants, right off Hwy 82 at the 18th Street Exit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Columbus