Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus
Courtyard Columbus(Columbus)
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn(Columbus)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskin townrefrigerator and microwaverecent staystaff was very friendlylocation is greateach morningfamily reunionthird floorthe hotel is cleanfootball gamemississippi statefree breakfastbusiness centerwonderful staythe breakfast areaproperty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have been staying here ever since it was built. Never disappoints.
Very clean, front desk always makes sure your stay is pleasant.
They even do a happy hour after work, most days, with some beer, pop and even pizza.
Nice touch.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The staff at this hotel was diligent, considerate, and courteous making the stay at this hotel better than expected. Although a new hotel is being constructed directly adjacent to this one, which I imagine will cause a traffic nightmare at times, the helpfulness and willingness of the kitchen manager when providing the complimentary breakfast would definitely draw me back to this particular location. She demonstrated a willingness to provide excellent customer service with a smile during what appeared to the busiest time of the morning. I was surprised at her ability to keep up with the requests and questions while working alone, but she did a great job. The hotel seemed new, clean, and accommodated our entire group as well as other large groups. Housekeeping of our room also communicated courteously and openly offered to assist with any questions or concerns.

Room Tip: You will need to park further away from the door if you do not arrive early and stay in your parking spot. Depending on the other guests staying in the hotel you may need to remind some to check to make sure other guests are not smoking near the pool or removing pool towels from the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2014

After a 12 hour plus work day I returned to the Fairfield with a significant workload and needed office assistance ASAP. Pamela at the front desk exceeded my expectations by a significant margin providing executive level technical assistance promptly. It's a pleasure staying at a hotel with classy and knowledgeable staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The hotel and property is new and modern for the Marriott's Fairfield brand and I will stay at this property again. Pamela Gates was the shining star who stood out with her smile and attitude in dealing with my group checking in. We were a motley crew not prepared with our confirmation numbers and we were coming from all over the place. She got us checked in and made sure we were organized and taken care of. I later changed rooms and there she was at the counter smiling. She deserves a big raise or bonus for being a model employee and staff. If I owned a hotel, I would call her to hire her to run my property.

Room Tip: Rooms on the parking lot side and not Highway 82 side are quieter
2  Thank Wesley E
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stay at a lot of Marriott hotels and am a gold member. The staff at the Fairfield Inn here is one of the best. Every staff member greeted me with a smile and acknowledged me. Most asked how my day was or told me to have a great day. Pamela was the best. Her smile and friendly attitude made me think I was with an old friend, not at a hotel and she was the manager. If you are in Columbus MS Stay at the Fairfield and tell Pamela hello!

Room Tip: Top floor Rooms in the 306 range overlook the outdoor pool
1  Thank tiredtraveller007