“Horrible!”

Columbus, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

The burgers were cold as were the dried up fries. The buns were old and not fresh. They at least gave me my money back

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank dwc4456

Columbus, Mississippi
“Big thick juicy burgers.”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Christy's has been a Starkville tradition for years. Always have been generous with the size of the patties (hand-made) on their burgers. You get plain or with cheese (a variety is offered) and dress the burger yourself. The average person would have trouble finishing the double-meat sandwitch. Prices are good for what you get so if you are in the mood for a good ole greasy spoon burger go for it.

Visited July 2012
Sulligent, Alabama
“Christy Burger”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

While the food is good and the sandwich is big,this place is a little pricey for most budgets.It is a family friendly p[ace,with good service.

Visited December 2012
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Much Ballyhooed, But A Letdown”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I know people who rave about this place, but I was unimpressed. I can get a MUCH better burger at Hardees, for less money, and I don't have to wait nearly as long!!!!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Cruiser9901
“Starkville”
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

Me and my husband went to eat and I got a sandwich and fries. My husband just got fries. we waited like 45 minutes before we got our food that's crazy. And the fries was cold. We were so ready to go we ate a little and left. And yes there are flys , flying around. They need to do something about that.

3 Thank MrandMzH