“Needs updates badly”

Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Columbus
Columbus
“Needs updates badly”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The rooms are in need of updating, especially the bathrooms... Cracking and separating caulking around door frames, mold on bathroom ceiling. Signs of water damage in First floor public restroom and corridar. Huge bug in corner of closet ceiling in one room and cricket in the ither room. Blood spots on two pillow cases. No pillow cases could be found to replace them (this was around 10pm). No management around for assistance.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Kim K, General Manager at Ramada Columbus Highway 45, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Curtis C,

Thank you for staying with us. I am so sorry that we did not provide you with an enjoyable visit.

Please know that we have a preventative maintenance program in place and are addressing areas that may need improvement. In addition, be assured that we have a monthly pest management program through a nationwide reputable company, and I will share your comments with them. Furthermore, we have housekeeping items available through our Front Desk for late night needs, and I regret that we did not provide you with those items; nor did my Staff contact me for assistance. I appreciate your comments so we can make sure future guests do not have the same experiences.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Columbus
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We made a reservation through booking/priceline for a queen room with 2 beds smoking, and when we checked in we we're put in a non smoking. Went back to front desk was moved to smoking room. When checking out we were charged $194.98 but was only suppose to be $179.98 was told would get call from manager within 2 hrs and emailed a receipt showing correction on the price, but never received either , so pretty upset with them. Also carpet in room was nasty and couldn't lay in sun by pool only 4 lounge chairs and one was broken but still left out. Was charged $5.00 per day for hot complementary breakfast and had to pay full price and some menu items were not even available and our waitress was rude and food was awful . I am so upset about this stay!!!! And couldn't get wifi to even work

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Kim K, General Manager at Ramada Columbus Highway 45, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Kenneth M,

I am so sorry to hear of the challenges you experienced during your stay. I assure you that we do not want our guests to have visits such as yours, and I will be sharing your comments with my staff so instances such as these do not happen to other guests. I would be happy to discuss these with you and resolve the billing issue. I apolgize that a manager did not get back with you as promised. As I do not have your full information, you are welcome to contact me at the hotel at your earliest convenience. Please call 662-327-7077 and ask for Kim the General Manager. I truly regret that these inconveniences occured but I want to do all that I can to resolve them.

Travellers are raving about these Columbus hotels