“Horrid”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sey's Sports Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Description: URL is urban spoon for your reference not for spam. This restaurant/bar has been selected as the best in Columbus by their local newspaper the last four years running. While it is a ad, it is a full service restaurant too with steaks, burgers, and salads.
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

This place is horrible! Rude employees. Dirty drinking glasses! The bathrooms are filthy. The tables are sticky. Avoid this place

Reviewed 24 February 2014

When, I first moved to Columbus, I wanted a place to have good eats and watch my Dallas Cowboys. Yay, me. To my surprise I walked into SEY,s Sports Bar and Grill. Staff are really nice and friendly and their food is just totally awesome, from their chicken wings, to their burgers, and deserts. I had the pecan cobbler that is just to die for. Place is packed and folks there are always friendly and the food and atmosphere makes you want to come back....... I am gone now but will cherish my times there..... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!