“Disappointing” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Overland Park, Kansas
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I like to try BBQ everywhere. But once here is enough for me. The fried okra appetizer was huge and good. But the pulled pork I got was poor. The corn salad was interesting and definitely good, but couldn't make up for the pork.

• Visited May 2014

Vicksburg, MS
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Not much to say besides YUM! Had the pulled pork plate special and it did not disappoint. Not even a big fan of BBQ but this was great.

Visited May 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Fried Ribs anyone??”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

When I heard about them there fried ribs, my stomach, heart, other functioning arteries, and I said this is a must!! The staff are really nice and friendly, the ladies are just as sweet as the sweet tea they serve, but my preference is a nice cold Dr. Pepper with lemon wedges. Boy howdy, the fried ribs are not only finger lickin good, but also lip smackin.... I had 911 on speed dial for the just in case..... Although they have sauces on the side are you kiddin me the fried ribs alone taste great without any sauce so what take the chance to ruin a masterpiece?!! The sides are just as good and I like it all this one place I shall never forget and that lone is enuff for me to want to make a tirp to eat ribs.... :):)

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Gone down hill, needs huge cleaning”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

I have been to this place seven times in the last seven years, I wish they would read there reviews and act accordingly, this restaurant is nasty, tables. floors, windows and sauce bottles have not been cleaned in forever, sanitize after holding open the filthy door....

The menu is so large that you know it cant all be fresh and you just hope your not getting frozen or old food, the sound of the microwave after you placed your order is never a good thing IMO

The last two times my husband and I ate here we got upset stomachs. I had turkey that was microwaved the first time le sigh. 2nd time pulled pork, not fresh at all. such a let down as this place used to be the best by far in Columbus,
I have driven miles for there food in the past, dont know if they changed owner or cook or what but fix it I miss the good clean food of the past. Please teach your teenage staff to clean rather than standing around chatting.

• Visited February 2014
Santa Barbara, California
“Fried Ribs”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Although this might be my last entry due to my impending heart failure, I went out with a bag. You read that right. I had fried ribs. You're in Alabama, I guess they fry everything in this state. They were good. And the ladies that work there are very sweet.

• Visited August 2013