“Wonderful service”

Waffle House
Ranked #65 of 103 Restaurants in Columbus
“Wonderful service”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My husband and I ate here late at night on our vacation. We loved the service...the staff was so friendly and the food was wonderful!

Visited August 2014

Gainesville, Florida
“Fast Friendly Service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The wait staff were very friendly and funny. Love the food for the taste and value. My husband always gets the hash browns and as usual they did not disappoint.

Visited May 2014
Columbus, Mississippi
“Equipment Cleaning/Cooking Tools”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

It is almost always cold in every Waffle House I ever entered, including this one. ..I love Waffle House food though I HOP have more choices. ..the only bad experience that I had was when an associate &&i went there one night &&the meal that we order had a distinct taste of bacon or some sort of pork as though they didn't clean their equipment that they used.
Other than that, it isn't that bad. ..especially when everything else is closed so early at night.

Visited January 2013
Carthage
“Good Food”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We often eat at a Waffle House for breakfast. We were visiting in this area and tried the local Waffle House. It was excellent. The service was good. The food was also delicious. I would definitely recommend this Waffle House to those visiting in the area.

Visited December 2012