“My all time favorite!”

Price range: US$25 - US$100
Columbus, Mississippi
“My all time favorite!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

J Broussard’s offers a wide variety of menu items, along with fabulous nightly specials. Everything is always delicious and they often use fresh produce from the Farmers Market when in season. My all time favorite is the pecan pane catfish served with lemon butter. They also have one of the best streaks in town. Be sure to save room for one of the most divine desserts that you will ever have! The crème Brule is awesome and they have several dessert specials to choose from as well. This is a nice place for a special occasion or family dining with some of the best service around

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank 5Webbers

Spokane
“5 star food for 3 star prices!!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on the recommendation of a friend and were not disappointed one bit. The place is on 5th st south, on Main Street right by the princess theater. We walked in at 530 PM on friday night right when the dining area opens and were seated immediately. It was empty then, but filled up while we ate.
We got the BBQ shrimp appetizer, which was amazing. They even brought out bread after we finished the shrimp so we could dip. My wife ordered the grouper special while I had the creole glazed pork chop. We finished with the caramel chocolate molten cake with ice cream. It was all delicious.
The portions are somewhat generous and service very friendly and attentive. Definitely recommend if you're in Columbus. Appetizers are about $9-$12, maint plates are $20-30. Excellent atmosphere.
My wife wore a dress while I wore dress shorts and collared shirt, and we didn't feel over or under dressed.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank J1_C1
Herriman, Utah
“Great steak and good shrimp.”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

My husband and I ate here for our anniversary. My husband chose the steak, which was fantastic and I chose the shrimp and grits. My meal was good, but I wasn't a big fan of the jelly glaze on the shrimp. It was sweeter than I would have preferred. The setting is very nice and the service was excellent.

• Visited April 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Tasty!”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Was looking forward to the Cajun Shrimp Toast BUT the bar crowd ordered the last ones available! Never fear, there are other tasty options - the Gumbo was a pleaser along with the crostini of the day. The Veal Jacob had an incredible cream sauce and was quite tender. We were told that a five layer fresh strawberry cake had just been iced so that definitely met up to our expectations - delish!! Good overall experience while eating in Columbus!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank TataResa
Starkville, Mississippi
“Likey Likey”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

This is a very nice restaurant with a Cajun twist to a very full menu..The wait staff were pleasant, friendly, and well dressed.