Quality Inn
Travelocity
US$82
US$104
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskan older hotelmarket streetparking lotneed arisessausagewould stay here againdecent pricecollege football gamemississippi statestaff was very friendlyyogurtcontinental breakfastfree wifipotatoesthe breakfast area
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My family and I have stayed here several times while visiting Magnolia Motor Speedway, and we have never once been disappointed! The people at the front desk are very helpful, the room is always super clean, the staff are very nice and friendly, the breakfast is great with a lot of variety, it's in a great location with easy access to the highway and they welcomed my pet (with a small fee). we will continue to stay here and would recommend to anyone else. This is what a hotel stay should be like!

Room Tip: choose a ground floor room if there's one available, it's a lot easier than carrying your luggage up stairs
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for the great review on Trip Advisor. I have shared your comments with my staff and they were all smiles. We look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

The staff is awesome great stay for me anytime I am in town love it love LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very very clean rooms!!!!!Plenty of places near by to eat. I travel there almost every week and I am never unhappy always satisfied. I am always greeted with a smile they treat me as if I am a they're most important customer you don't get that feeling everywhere! J.Hughes

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Wow, What a nice review! We are so happy you chose us for your lodging needs. It's a pleasure having you as one of your guests.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

The staff is super nice. Very clean rooms. Second time staying here and would definitely stay here again. They have a great breakfast bar with a lot of variety. Great location with easy access to highway.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again when visiting Columbus.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Staff was super friendly. Rooms are a very good value and clean. I travel 4 - 5 days a week on business and look really hard for good rooms at a good value. I had my family with me on this trip and they are more critical than I am and they loved it. I will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure having you as one of our guests.
We hope when traveling through Columbus you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Had an upstairs room the first night, checked out and had to stay to more nights and got a downstairs room which was even better because of what I carry for work. A good breakfast bar that was more than satisfying...I will stay here again!

T. Langley

Room Tip: If you have lots of work stuff to carry to room try to get a downstairs room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Inn. It was a pleasure having you as one of our guests. We hope to see you soon.