“Always Perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Columbus
Mobile, Alabama
“Always Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

I have stayed here several times and there are never any surprises except for the wonderful service and good night sleep. The front desk personnel are always helpful and smiling. The rooms are always clean and fresh smelling and there are never any problems here. The breakfast is always good and the coffee is always on.
The grounds are always kept up really nice and the building is also kept up and always looks like new. This Quality Inn is just off the main highway but is also far enough away from the noise of the traffic. The roads in this area are laid out to provide a great and fast traffic flow and the street signs are excellent for directions in and out. There are many restaurants and the range of what you want to eat close to this Quality Inn is plentiful; from fast food to some of the best restaurants in the south highlighting some great southern recipes.
I have recommended this Quality Inn to many people I work with and will continue to do so. My family members have stayed here as well and like this Quality Inn very much.
B Livingston

Room Tip: Let the front desk know you need a good night sleep, any floor is great!
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a fantastic review. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We hope to see you the next time you are in town.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Coldwater, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

I just wanted to say thank you to the stafe at the quality inn in Columbus. They where very helpful and nice, they made me feel right at home the whole time that I was there. I would highly recommend that if you are ever in that area to stay at this hotel. Thank you to the staff at the quality inn hotel in Columbus Mississippi. I look forward to visiting again the next time I'm in your town.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the nice comments concerning our staff. We are aware that you have several choices when it comes to hotels in Columbus. We are grateful you chose us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Columbus.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

My family and I have stayed here several times while visiting Magnolia Motor Speedway, and we have never once been disappointed! The people at the front desk are very helpful, the room is always super clean, the staff are very nice and friendly, the breakfast is great with a lot of variety, it's in a great location with easy access to the highway and they welcomed my pet (with a small fee). we will continue to stay here and would recommend to anyone else. This is what a hotel stay should be like!

Room Tip: choose a ground floor room if there's one available, it's a lot easier than carrying your lu...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us and for the great review on Trip Advisor. I have shared your comments with my staff and they were all smiles. We look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations the next time you are in town.
Austell, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

The staff is awesome great stay for me anytime I am in town love it love LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very very clean rooms!!!!!Plenty of places near by to eat. I travel there almost every week and I am never unhappy always satisfied. I am always greeted with a smile they treat me as if I am a they're most important customer you don't get that feeling everywhere! J.Hughes

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Wow, What a nice review! We are so happy you chose us for your lodging needs. It's a pleasure having you as one of your guests.
Hendersonville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

The staff is super nice. Very clean rooms. Second time staying here and would definitely stay here again. They have a great breakfast bar with a lot of variety. Great location with easy access to highway.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again when visiting Columbus.
East Peoria, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

Staff was super friendly. Rooms are a very good value and clean. I travel 4 - 5 days a week on business and look really hard for good rooms at a good value. I had my family with me on this trip and they are more critical than I am and they loved it. I will be back.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure having you as one of our guests.
We hope when traveling through Columbus you will stay with us again.
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

Had an upstairs room the first night, checked out and had to stay to more nights and got a downstairs room which was even better because of what I carry for work. A good breakfast bar that was more than satisfying...I will stay here again!

T. Langley

Room Tip: If you have lots of work stuff to carry to room try to get a downstairs room.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Inn. It was a pleasure having you as one of our guests. We hope to see you soon.