“Great Value”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The staff and accomodations are very nice. The manager and front desk people are very knowledgable and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. A Great Place to stay... I WILL be back.
Darrell H.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Cindy P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again when visiting Columbus.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This property used to be a Comfort Inn, but changed to Quality Inn because it doesn't have interior corridors. However, the management still maintains the Comfort Inn standards - apparently higher than Quality Inn standards I have stayed at this property dozens of times; never had a problem more serious than a burned-out light bulb. Staff is always friendly.
D Edmonds

Room Tip: The outside rooms on the east side of the property face Highway 82. Trucks can cause a sleeping pro...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review. It has been a pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stay here ALOT and the manager at this location is the BEST. The rooms are clean and the staff is always very helpful. The breakfast is very good and the welcome packages (snacks and water) are a nice touch for Choice Members.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Cindy P, Director of Sales at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you so much for the nice compliment. Guests like you are a pleasure! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

An outstanding place to stay. The staff if top notch and always willing help. The breakfast is delicious!! Great choice of items.They have upgraded the high speed internet. I highly recommend this hotel. Great value for the money!! E. Ring

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you! Guests like you are a pleasure! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again when in Columbus.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My job keeps me in hotels 4 days out of every week. I've stayed all over the state of MS. and never have I found a nicer and more helpful desk clerk than Jeanie at the Quality Inn in Columbus, MS. When I asked for directions, they were right on. When I had a problem, she solved it. I feel comfortable here. Because of her, I will be staying here from now on. Thank you....

Room Tip: Staying here,you can't go wrong
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and the nice compliment on Jeanie. We are delighted you chose us. We hope to see you again when in Columbus.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I've been staying at this location for several years now. Recently I spent a couple of nights in January 2014 and just recently two nights in February 2014. As always, this is an excellent place to stay in Columbus, MS. Great value for the money. Good location, clean, safe lodging. Staff are all friendly, helpful and courteous. Any shopping you might want to do is close by and places to eat - just take your choice, so many to choose from.

Room Tip: Single older female traveling alone. My lodging was on first floor, right next to the office.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you so much for the positive review. It has been a pleasure serving you, and we hope to see you agin when in Columbus.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Thank you Quality Inn. The only place that would allow my kitty kats to stay with me.... staff, Chad, Mike, Dawn, Ms. Cindy (Manager) the other folks whose name I cannot remember, I cannot thank you enough. Each and every one of you did a great job and made my stay more enjoyable and you have a great value which cannot be beat. I stayed here twice and twice you made my stay worth while and your staff was more than happy to help when asked for directions, places to eat and enjoy.... I shall stay here again one of these here days.....you're dern tootin I will.....

Room Tip: If you want to visit a great sports by near the hotel go to SEY's Sports Bar and Grill their foo...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Please accept my sincere thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to seeing you when visiting Columbus.