Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was pleasantly surprised when finding this hotel. I myself worn at a hotel so I am always pretty picky with my choice of hotel. I was looking for something clean and quiet. That's exactly what I got and much more! The front desk agents were so kind and so attentive to my needs I wish I could remember the wonderful girls name! She was terrific! If your looking for something clean and decently priced I would definitely try this hotel! Keep up the exceptional service!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Furry5
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We will always do everything possible to ensure your satisfaction. We hope to see you again when in Columbus.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed here one night on a trip to listen to some good music in Columbus. The Quality Inn was exactly what we were looking for: a quiet, clean, comfortable room to come back to once the music was over. Perks include excellent quality flat-screen TV, coffeemaker, hairdryer, etc. The breakfast is a bonus and includes eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy in addition to waffles, cereal, juice, sweet rolls, coffee and the other usual suspects. Price was right and the staff were courteous beyond the norm. I'd recommend the Quality Inn to any friend.

J. P. Laughlin, Hattiesburg MS

Room Tip: If stairs are an issue, be sure to let them know in advance so you can score a first floor room. I...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again when in Columbus.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is a nice hotel. The rooms are clean, the people and nice and they have breakfast. Plan to stay there again in the fall when football season starts. Only thing I need is shuttle or parking for Mississippi State games.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Donnalouh

It's been a pleasure having you as one of our guests. We appreciate you and hope to see you again when in our area.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I recently stayed here and was favorably impressed with the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the motel and the quality of the breakfast. The property is well maintained and kept very clean. R. Sarich

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ron_S_39654

Guests like yourself are a pleasure. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again when in Columbus.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Experienced clean room & good rate. King bed was very comfortable .
Check in went smoothly & young lady at the desk was very friendly at check out. We would stay at this motel again . It was easy to locate and the breakfast was okay, my husband said the biscuits were better than most motel offerings.

Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for a positive review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Enjoyed my stay at quality inn columbus ms. Clean sheets, good night sleep... The best breakfast of any motel. J. Haws

Excellent breakfast. Courteous staff. Next to highway 82
Shower head good, USA newspapers. Microwave. Refrigerator

Room Tip: Try the down and out rooms.. Very convenient.....J Haws. Did not swim in pool
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the positive feedback on Jeanie. Its always great to hear when someone stands out to one of our guests. We are so happy you stayed with us while in Columbus and hope to see you again when in our area.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Was met at the front desk by Jeanie Chaffin who greeted me with a smile and a hello. This seems to always set the tone for the stay and thank you Jeanie for making it more pleasurable. Will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure having you as a guest. We hope to see you again if in Columbus.