Corinth Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Corinth)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I was nervous to try hotel....looks pretty rough on outside, but sign said new management and remodeled rooms. I requested to see the room before checking in and was SHOCKED! Needless to say, I took the room at a very good rate and received a very nicely done updated room. EVERYTHING NEW...except room and shower curtains. Comfy bed, new carpet, tile, furniture, TV and a/c unit. Awesome new refrig. with seperate large freezer. Thery are still working on other rooms, but need to take some time updating the outside of hotel. Most people will keep driving, thinking that they will get rooms to match the outside of building! Will stay again if in area!!

Room Tip: Don't judge by the exterior of hotel. Hopefully they will have the outside looking as nice as the new rooms very soon. Ask for newly remodeled room!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Pamela B
Reviewed 23 May 2013

My company had a crew in Corinth working. My foreman made the mistake of checking them into this place intending to stay for the week. They were given two rooms which were filthy with mold on the walls and dirty linens. The second set of rooms were any better, there was no hot water and the A/C barely worked. One of the men said that his bed looked like it had blood on the sheets. My people are not picky, but I wouldn't put a dog in this hotel. After one might, I moved them to Econolodge which is a little more, but very clean.
Spend the extra $20 and go to the Econolodge down the street.

Room Tip: Don't check in at all.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank CESAR C
Reviewed 25 January 2013

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! I travel quite a bit for work, and this is easily the worst hotel I have stayed in, and I typically stay in 2 to 21/2 star hotels. The heat did not work, the phone did not work and the room was generally disgusting. You're better off staying in the Quality Inn down the street or Econo Lodge next door.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank jmu1992
Reviewed 2 January 2013

This place should be torn down! We had 3 1/2 hours left on an 18 hour drive but decided we needed to rest because it was so late...we got no rest and rushed out of that place about 20 minutes after checking in. The room was fiflthy And there was NO way sheets or comforter had been clean, there was do-do left in the toliet, holes in the walls and NO smoke detector in a smoking room. This place has a very seedy evil presence for the 15 mins were there we felt as if we were being watch. The surrondings had every element of a horror movie. As we pulled up to our outside room all the unoccupied rooms curtains were wide open which gave us a very uneasy feeling. I told my boyfriend I thought if I closed my eyes something bad would happen. Of course we got no refund or a nights sleep we were so freaked out our adreniline keep us wide a wake to finish our drive. STAY AWAY.

• Stayed: January 2013
5  Thank Xctina84
Reviewed 6 January 2012

This place is utterly fantastic. Have was essentially treated like roadilty and no expensive was spared. My every need was met by attentive and attractive staff

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Ian P, Owner at Corinth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2012

I am honored to have earned such a glowing review from a guest. I appreciate your positive input. I hope to see you here again in the future.

Thanks,