“Great for Work”
other travellers have booked this property
Twin bedroom
Dining room
Balcony view
Lounge room
Lounge room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bronnyw20...
Encounter Bay, Australia
“Great for Work”
Reviewed 11 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

We came to Sydney Olympic Park for the Trailer Boat Show as exhibitors. It's my role to find accommodation for my team.
Using Trip Advisor and Airbnb, to find something different from cold and impersonal motel rooms, is fantastic. I use this combination all of the time now and my team travel around Australia a lot.

Wendy's place was peaceful and well located. The team found it very clean and comfortable.

Wendy was great to communicate with. My son left something behind and Wendy went to the trouble to post it back to him in South Australia.

Management Response
12 Apr 2016
Thanks so much Bronny. It was my pleasure to help you all out. Your team is welcome back anytime. Cheers, Wendy
mary03320...
Adelaide Hills, Australia
“Mrs”
Reviewed 11 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Awesome affordable self contained accommodation in a lovely suburban part of Sydney city. My family stayed here for 2 weeks in March. The apartment has everything you need and is exactly as described. The owner Wendy is very helpful and informative. A very late check in was no problem at all. The apartment is very comfortable and the kitchen is very well equipped. The apartment is close to public transport and walking distance to Parramatta shops and amenities. We will stay there again on our next visit to Sydney.

Management Response
11 Apr 2016
Hi Mary. Thank you again for booking with me and for your lovely review. It is greatly appreciated. I am delighted to hear that you all enjoyed your stay at my apartment. Your family are welcome back anytime and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon. , Warmest wishes and Best regards, Wendy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing