“hotel”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in D'Iberville
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Over all, nice stay, however I just have one question or problem.... I made my reservations on line.. when I got to the check in desk...the young lady.. said to me//" well all I have is this"... would did she mean.. all she had???? I already had reservations????????????? She was quite curt as well. Then I wanted to pay my bill in cash.. she had a problem with that...??? I still used a credit card to pay for the $30 service charge... Not sure about this.. but it was still a good stay.. and I really like the hotel... and the area..

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
premeaux, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

I am so sorry to hear your arrival at the hotel was met with poor service. I have had a word with our FDM to ensure that all guests, regardless of how the reservations are made, are treated the the utmost respect. Our hotel accepts cash paying guests with no problem, we do require a credit card authorizaiton, hold, in the amount of $30.00. Once you check out the hold is released as long as there has not been damage to the room. I am sorry if it was made to look or feel any differently for you during your stay. Thank you for brining these matters to my attention, we cannot fix an issue unless we know what has happened.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We loved our room the minute we walked in. Perfect layout and lots of comfortable sitting room. Comfy chair with ottoman. Very friendly and accomodating staff. Bottled water and a coffee pot waiting for us in the room. Bed was very comfy, although, they could use some new pillows. Good value for the money, close to everything. The only complaint is the corners could use a good cleaning. We will gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

We love our location and I am so glad you think so too. Yes some of our pillows need to be cycled out and we have been able to do that. Thank you for bringing to my attention the corners I have talked to Patti about them and we are getting our staff to pay better attention to the little details that make our rooms stand out.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
premeaux, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I recently stayed at the Wingate in D'Iberville MS, and overall it was a pleasant experience. However, this time the fridge made a strange noise all night long. At first I didn't know what it was, then after getting up in the middle of the night and listening for the noise, I found out it was the mini fridge. Didnt sleep a wink, but let the front desk know so they can switch it out.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry the mini fridge decided it had to act up while you were here. Because you were so kind as to let the desk know there was an issue, we were able to have it repaired before the next guest stayed in that room. I am happy to know that everything else was to your liking.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
premeaux, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near D'Iberville
Courtyard Biloxi North/D'Iberville
Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#39 of 47 in Biloxi

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!