“Value for money, awesome fun!”

Kingston Park Raceway
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Kingston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kingston Park Raceway is Australia's premier karting facility and we have 3 race tracks and 100 karts to suit all ages and abilities. There is also amusement rides, a games room were the kids can win some great prizes and our fabulous Pit Stop Cafe for drinks and refreshments. We look forward to seeing you track side soon.
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Went to KPR on the 28th of June 2014 for my 30th Birthday, with 16 friends. The process from initial contact with KPR to leaving that day was seamless. The girls were more than helpful in the booking process.
The day itself was brilliant. I'd been before and knew it was a great day out but I think the guys running the show made sure it was that bit better this time. They understood it was 17 Irish lads, from 21-32 years old, and rather than punish us for every bumping incident and boisterous driving, they let a bit slide, which made it that bit better and that bit more competitive and enjoyable! Obviously within the confines of safety, there was no major bumping, just banter!
The day itself was fantastic value @ $110 each and everyone said they thoroughly enjoyed it and would be back again. Cheers guys and we'll see you all again soon for some more racing and fun!
Brian

1  Thank Brian M

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I went with my wife and 2 children today. I was amazed at how well run Kingston Park Raceway was run. The friendless of the staff and safety was second to none. The layout of the grounds was so professional all gardens and lawns were impressive. The size of the grounds was amazing. If you haven't been there yet its a must place to visit. We will be going back. A big Big 10 out 10 from me well done guys.

terratrip57, Manager at Kingston Park Raceway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2015

Thank you Kevin for bring the family out for a day of fast fun on the karts. The park has over 15 acres of manicured gardens and park lands for all our guests to enjoy and we are glad that your family got to experience the KPR way of life.

We hope toi see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We celebrated a birthday here at Kingston Park Raceway and I cannot recommend it highly enough! The venue is awesome! It was clean, the staff were fantastic, very friendly and helpful, food was great and reasonably priced or you can take your own food and drinks and make use of the BBQ facilities. There are tracks for different age groups, a few amusement rides, bungy jumping and arcade. There are different packages available which I found to be quite affordable. The kids had a ball and I can't wait to visit again! Thanks for an extremely memorable but exhausting day!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

took two boys for outing last holiadays they loved it lots of choices for activites staff very helpfull and friendly activites for most age groups definately going again

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We have just got home from Bella's birthday party & the kids are still talking about it! They had such a great time with the unlimited rides in between their 3 races over 3hours. We had kids as young as 5 & as old as 13 at the party & they had different tracks to suit their age & capability. Everyone at the party commented on what a great day they were having & we're making plans to go back again! The staff were awesome when organising the party as well. They gave me all the infomation I required to make sure the party went smoothly. Will definately recommend Kingston Park Raceway to my friends & family!! Thanks guys, great job!!

Kids parties are a speciality here at the race way Jess and we are so pleased the day went well and can't wait to welcome you all back again for another Hell of a Day Out.