“Best Western Flowood”

Best Western Plus Flowood Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Flowood
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay in the Jackson, Ms area. the staff are very friendly and professional and the hotel is extremel nice and clean. We visit often for medical reasons and this hotel location puts us only minutes away from out destination.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Everything was wonderful, very friendly and courteous staff. They greeted me with a warm friendly smile every encounter. The bed was to die for. I really enjoyed my entire stay on each occasion. I am planning another stay to the Best Western in Tunica soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 night for my business trip. Very caring hotel staff. The staff even made fresh hot water for me. Nice and clean rooms. Super fast Internet speed. The dining room is nice and clean. They have a variety of choices for the breakfast. All have made my trip very enjoyable.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is the first time that I have stayed in a Best Western Plus hotel, and I stayed here because it was the recommended hotel for the conference I was attending. I could not have been more impressed and pleased with both the hotel accommodations and the friendly, accommodating service. I did not use the fitness room or the pool so I cannot comment on those. I will stay here again when visiting Jackson, MS.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2014

A fantastic property! Easy walking to a large number of great restaurants. Super quiet location. Great staff. Great facility. A wonderful hotel. I was greater with a smile and the desk clerk was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The room was large, comfortable, and quiet. They have DirecTV which was spectacular.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank johnp202014
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Tracy at the front desk was very welcoming!! She really has a great personality and seemed like she really cared. She also handed us a little goodie bag just to say welcome!! We had been riding a motorcycle all day and just wanted to walk to dinner. She recommeneded Applebee's across the street and said that if we showed our room key we would receive a 10% discount. When we got to our room we noticed our fridge wasn't working. I called the front desk and Tracy said she's send someone up right away. The maintenance guy was there in less than 5 min. and within another 5 min. had replaced the fridge!! We were very impressed!!! Very nice experience overall and would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The staff there was courteous, professional and friendly and made our stay very enjoyable.. The person who checked us in, and I believe her name was Genice was very nice and accommodating. The breakfast was prepared very well and the staff overseeing the breakfast were constantly checking to see if we needed anything.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family