Comfort Suites Airport
US$108
US$97
US$93
CandlewoodSuites
Sleep Inn Flowood(Flowood)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$57
US$90
US$91
Travelocity
All reviewsstayed herefront deskwafflesnice nightgreat night's sleepshuttle drivertwo night staythe breakfast areabusiness travelplace to stayexcellent stayshort driveking roomdefinitely stay here againrecommend this hotelnext morningconvenient location
Reviewed 12 June 2011

Excellent service, excellent value, clean, convenient...everything I needed in a hotel, and they provided it in spades.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2011

I had a wedding party come through this hotel, and we had a reception for 90, a wedding for 150, and a luncheon for 85 guests in different Jackson locations and all went smoothly except this hotel. It started when we arrived and the hotel said we, the bride and groom, had only booked for one night when we had on the contract 2 nights. That took about 30 minutes to clear up on a tight schedule and my now wife was livid on the night before her wedding. We then said there were 7 rooms rented for the bride's party and 1 for the grooms. There were 8 in total. They then charged us for 9 rooms. We had to call 3 times to the manager who was Indian and kept saying he was going to call us back, but didn't. His sister works the front desk and he works next door at the Hampton. Do not check in with the Indian sister because they run this little show of overcharging others and they know exactly what they are doing but act like you told them something else. They then overcharged us on our room according to the contract as well as charged us for an extra room. I had to print our contract because I left it at home which was more time I needed to spend with our out of town guests. Our other guests said they overheard the front desk had overcharged other parties as well. I overheard a customer complaining of being overcharged myself. Of what was otherwise a perfect wedding weekend, this hotel was the worst experience of it all. The room is nice and clean and the hottub is big enough for 2. Overall not worth the hassle of yelling at the front desk!! They did return our money for the extra room and did deduct the difference for the overcharging. It took an act of congress.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Best14you
Reviewed 11 April 2011

The best part of this hotel was the staff. The desk attendant was over the top nice! We had to catch a 6am flight and were worried about the 5 am shuttle we have not getting us there and time and he called the morning shuttle driver to insure he would be on time, which he was. Also the room was modern and very clean. That morning we were waiting for the shuttle at 445am and the morning breakfast server asked would we like food and drinks even though she wasn't serving for another 30 minutes! We arrived to the airport early and I would highly recommend this place for any purpose.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2010

This hotel was super clean, new, modern, spacious, friendly, and in a nice area surrounded by shopping and plenty of good food to choose from. The breakfast was spot on, not fancy, but just right and hotel staff was very attentive (even asked me what channel I would like to watch with my breakfast). I will stay here everytime my husband and I make the trek from Texas to Alabama to see his family!

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 20 September 2010

the staff was so helpful and curtious and the property was just as new speaking of new so is the entire property i strongly advise all in the area to visit this property excellence in every way.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business