Comfort Suites Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed herefront deskwafflesnice nightgreat night's sleepshuttle drivertwo night staythe breakfast areabusiness travelplace to stayexcellent stayshort driveking roomdefinitely stay here againrecommend this hotelnext morningconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I am probably the worst hotel stayer in the world. However, I will stay here again without any hesitation. I recently stayed for an entire week for graduations and family reunion. ALL the accommodations at this hotel are superb (staff, cleanliness, comfort, laundry facilities, location, food, etc.). I will return to visit family more often. Thanks Neha, Cedric and housekeeping for a great place to call home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I have stayed in many hotels in the Jackson area, and this property is by far the best in terms of the amenties in and size of the rooms, overall cleanliness, location, and professionalism of the staff. Neha and Cedric greet me by name and make sure that the hotel is meeting my needs. This hotel excels in going above and beyond its guests' expectations.

Room Tip: I've stayed in several different rooms, and they are all wonderful.
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I was in Jackson on business May 13 through the 18th. My first three days there, my cable box would only get 18 channels. After a series of calls that went nowhere, I finally approached Cedric at the front desk. Within 30 minutes I had a new box and tons of channels to watch! Thanks Cedric.

My room was serviced perfectly everyday. The hotel is in an upscale area where you will want for nothing.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I have been coming here for over 4 months, every week. The staff here has been EXCELLENT. They try and accommodate you on anything you need to make your stay pleasant. They suggest the best places to eat, things to do, sights to see, etc. The prices are very good, and one time I forgot to place a reservation and they called around and got me a room at their sister hotel. I could never ask for more pleasant people and atmosphere when I have to be away from home. I recommend this hotel HIGHLY!.

Room Tip: If you want darker rooms, like I do, try to get the 4th floor in Flowoods hotel
Reviewed 23 May 2012

The staff at this hotel are the best! Spacious,clean rooms, friendly service, access to shops and restaurants, and great rates make this my "go to" hotel in the Jackson area!