“Mayonnaise couch”

Comfort Suites Airport
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Flowood
“Mayonnaise couch”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

I hope it was mayonnaise. I sat down on the couch in my room to eat my dinner. That was when I noticed the couch had white stuff all over it. Gross! I hope it was mayonnaise. This was the second room they gave me. The first one I walked through a spider web. Then on top of that the hotel would not honor the internet rate. They came up with a story that I had to book 3 days in advance to get that rate. I asked for a quiet room. I was 10 ft from the ice machine. I was told there were no rooms available on the top floor. Then they give me one after the spider web incident. Then the room the gave me was the board room. I stay in a lot of hotels. I like comfort suites. I like that home like feel. This hotel made me feel like I was in some institution.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Nearhoodd
VIREN_D_PATEL, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our platinum award winning hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. As with our quality promise I did refund 100% of your room charge.

Again, I sincerely apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope that next time you are in town, you give us another opportunity to provide you with the exceptional service you deserve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Please call me on 601-331-4380 any time. I would like to talk to you.
Vic Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
tulsa,ok usa
Reviewed 2 October 2013

New property, so the room we were in had nice colors, furniture and bathroom. We had a very clean room and the bedding was comfortable. They had airport pickup and the front desk personel were friendly. Our deal came with a breakfast was included in our booking which was a plus. In the morning they served a good breadfast with a variety of fruits, juices, cereals with hot sausage, eggs, waffles. All in all a good deal, nice place to stay!

Room Tip: Book direct and save!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank skylane9
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

There is nothing more to say about this hotel but EXCELLENT!! We stay every year for the ASU vs JSU game in nearby Jackson & the hotel is just as well kept & clean as the first year we came. Being a choice hotel Elite Member I wish ALL CHOICE HOTELS would follow this model of spectacular hotel service, & cleanliness! GOOD JOB !

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Wms06
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I can only second what everyone has written about this hotel! Our room was large, comfortable, smelled clean, and had everything we needed. The breakfast was delicious. We recommend it highly and understand how they earned a "Platinum Award"!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Everything was wonderful and the proximity to the medical center and airport were perfect. Plus, the area shopping & restaurant choices are amazing too! The TV was a bit comfusing for this technically challenged mama, but my son quickly had us up and running. The cookies in the lobby were a lifesaver at 10pm when I needed a bite, but couldn't eat in front of my little man because he couldn't eat. :-/ Overall, we will definitely stay again. Loved it.

• Stayed August 2013
KY
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Recently I stayed at this fabulous hotel in Jackson Mississippi. The entire experience was perfect from start to finish. The hotel is 3 years old, but it looked brand new. The front desk staff was extremely nice and accomadating. The room was large and well apointed with nice bedding, pillows, wall art, etc.The morning we checked out, there was a man working outside cleaning the sidwalks and attending the lush shubbery. If I am ever within a 100 miles of this place again, I will make the extra effort and stay here. I truly can not imagine a more perfect stay. Wish I could give it 10 stars!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Slm1206
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I travel to the Jackson area each year and had previously stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Byram. This time I wanted to stay closer to the airport and using tripadvisor, this Comfort Suites Airport had good reviews, so I tried it. And it's my new place to stay - it was exceptionally clean, the room was large and very comfortable, and the king sized bed was perfect in every way. I slept like a baby. The girls at the front desk were extremely friendly. In fact now that I think about it even the housekeepers and staff in the breakfast were all very friendly. Breakfast was good - I liked the coffee and the make your own belgian waffles were delicious. I really cannot find one negative thing to say about this hotel. The location is perfect too...you can literally walk to a ton of shops and restaurants...the location is ideal. I highly recommend this hotel. Only one hiccup at first that was frustrating...the hotel website lists the address as Hospitality Drive..and my GPSand my iphone were both unable to locate that street in Flowood. I had to call the hotel for directions and the GPS address is Old Fannon Road (can't remember the #)...so that was a little confusing !

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business