Comfort Suites Airport
US$52
EconoLodge
US$102
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn Flowood(Flowood)(Great Value!)
US$80
Orbitz.com
US$98
Orbitz.com
All reviewsstayed herefront deskwafflesnice nightgreat night's sleepshuttle drivertwo night staythe breakfast areabusiness travelplace to stayexcellent stayshort driveking roomdefinitely stay here againrecommend this hotelnext morningconvenient location
Reviewed 24 January 2014

An almost perfect stay. A short wait at the airport for the shuttle and it worked well the next morning for the ride back to pick up the rental car. The room was large and very clean, the king bed comfortable and fresh--everything worked. The staff were friendly and helpful. The location is good, with a convenience store, grocery store and many restaurants within walking distance, however--no sidewalks. A slight problem if you do not have a car.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank muskrat2
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Stayed here for a week on a business trip. The room was very spacious with a comfy bed. The breakfast was pretty good, i particularly like the waffles. I like the location, its a short walk to many restaurants and grocery stores. The staff was very friendly. This was the first hotel i have ever stayed in that had five HBO channels which was great. The wireless internet speed was blazing fast com pared to other hotels i have stayed at. I would recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Travlin_Fam71
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is a good motel-like experience but nothing special. The room was just a typical room with extra space for a couch; that, evidently, is what qualifies it as a "Suite." I asked for a quiet room and was given a room a next to the elevator. The TV remote would not turn on or off the TV, maid service was below average. None of this means I wouldn't stay there again, but I think I'd try something a bit more upscale.

Room Tip: I don't think the desk clerk paid any attention to my request for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank OCProfessor
VIREN_D_PATEL, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping cleanliness is not up to your standard. We are platinum award winning hotel and we appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. We will make sure your room allocation request is properly taken care every time you stay with us.

Again, I sincerely apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope that next time you are in town, you give us another opportunity to provide you with the exceptional service you deserve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Please call me on 601-331-4380 any time. I would like to talk to you.

Vic Patel

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I frequently stay at this hotel when I have business in the Jackson/Flowood area. The staff is always friendly and helpful and the room is always clean! Overnight stays couldn't be any better than this! Everything you need and in a safe location. Frankie always has a smile to share and is available to answer any questions or help any way possible.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Darlene G
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Rooms were very nice. Suite with sofa, chair, and king bed. Great value and very close to good shopping only a block away. Breakfast is better than most choice hotels. Would definitely stay here again. Would recommend to anyone wanting to stay close to jackson but not in Jackson.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business