“Never go back!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Fat Cake Guy
Jackson
“Never go back!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Sent a picture of a cake i wanted. I called and went over everything with them, they said they could do it and make it just like the picture. Well i went and picked it up and it looked NOTHING like i wanted. (It looked like my 3 year old did it) The colors were Wrong, Details that we discussed were left out, and it was tiny!!! Then when i asked about it the man was trying to blame me for the cake not looking like the picture. I will never go back!!!!! It was expensive And it looked like crap!!!!!!

Visited June 2014

Brandon, Mississippi
“DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

I had an event where I needed 400 mini-cupcakes. Not only were the cupcakes delicious and fresh, but the employees are always friendly. I would totally RECOMMEND Fat Cake Guy!

Visited December 2013
“HORRIBLE !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

I ordered my son's first birthday cake from Fat cake guy and I just picked it up and it looks nothing like I asked. The cake is plain out ugly! I will not be coming back and I will not tell anyone about them! Please don't order anything from this place because you'll be wasting your money!

Visited December 2013
Flowood, MS
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“so so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

I've had petit fours from Fat Cake Guy and other cake samples at several local events. Always good. However, when I took my son in to get candy (truffles, etc) it wasn't good at all. The variety in the counter was limited and none of the handmade candies had much taste.

Visited November 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Over priced low quality”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

The cake I ordered was over priced. The cake was dry. I was told it would be a "fun decoration" but it was very plain. I will never order anything from there again. Also, there was a pack of cigarettes on the counter-it makes you wonder about the overall cleanliness.

1 Thank Regularcustomer33