“Excellent”

Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Flowood
Akron, Ohio
“Excellent”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for years I love the friendly staff Mike at the front desk was so helpful he took care of all my issues I had to make it a very pleasant stay as well as Peggy with the breakfast so friendly and cheerful I most definitely be coming back soon

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Doug C
Tom B, Manager at Sleep Inn Flowood, responded to this review, 7 October 2012
Thank you for taking your time to write a review on our Inn. We really appreciate hearing from our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip here.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Portsmouth, VA
Reviewed 7 August 2012

The hotel is not the most upscale hotel in the area but the staff and the breakfast more than makes up for it. Tom the General Manager was present and greeted me at breakfast most mornings. I felt that I could go to him if I had any issues. I would recommend this hotel if you want a good value and to be treated special during your stay here.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Tom B, General Manager at Sleep Inn Flowood, responded to this review, 8 October 2012
Lizz,
Thank you so much for your time and the kind words about our Inn and team, we really appreciate your input. I will be sure to share this with our team as they do enjoy hearing from our guests. We look forward to seeing you here again soon.
Tom Brown, GM
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 November 2006

We stavey at the Sleep Inn Airport for a week in October 2006 on business. The hotel was clean and well-kept, the staff were friendly, and the location is close to a number of both local and chain restaurants. The only comnplaint from our stay is the televisions - they are all small, and of very poor quality. Aside from that, I don't hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank wallace63
qrossi, General Manager at Sleep Inn Flowood, responded to this review, 18 February 2009
Please note that this review was submitted in 2006. Since that time, all hotel televisons have been upgraded from 19" screens to 25" screens.
Meridian, MS
Reviewed 1 July 2005

My husband and children stayed at this hotel two times this year and overall enjoyed our experience. We had a 2 room suite which was very spacious and reasonably priced. The room/bath/pool were clean. The continental breakfast was good. Front desk service was o.k. to friendly, but on our last stay we decided to stay an extra day and was harrassed for immediate payment within 30 minutes after checkout time. The general manager called and told me in the rudest tone possible to "bring down the money within 5 minutes" or she was going to "send someone to our room." I wanted to pack up and leave immediately at that point, but my husband insisted we stay the extra night, but not return afterwards. We have been loyal Choice Hotel customers and have never stiffed them on payment and were VERY disappointed to be harassed and spoken to like dead-beat bums, rather than faithful PAYING customers.

• Stayed June 2005
Please note that this review was submitted in 2005. Since that time, the managment has changed. We value our regular customers by offering 2:00 p.m. checkouts and free upgrades (when available) to loyal Choice Privleges members.

Travellers are raving about these Flowood hotels