“Sleep inn near the airport”
Review of Sleep Inn Flowood

Sleep Inn Flowood
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Flowood
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Sleep inn near the airport”
Reviewed 26 October 2012

I stayed here 2 nights during the week. Hotel was in good condition. some furnishings showing signs of age, but generally good. Excellent value for the money. Not many restaurants nearby, but easy access to highway. Good breakfast too.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Tom B, Manager at Sleep Inn Flowood, responded to this review, 29 October 2012
Thamk you for taking time to write a review. Based on your comments I must believe you stayed at the Sleep Inn and Suites by the airport which is located just off I-20 at the Airport exit in Pearl, MS. We are located on Hwy 25 in Flowood and while we are close to the airport as well there are three restaurants within a minute walk of our front door and over 40 restaurants within less than a 5 minute drive. We would love to have you stay with us the next time you are in the area.
Tom Brown, GM @ Sleep Inn Flowood, MS

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Arlington, Tennessee
Reviewed 3 October 2012 via mobile

Let me start from the moment I walked into the room. My first thought was that I had walked into someone else's room because there were three shirts hanging up on the rack and a spray bottle of Bounce on the table. I did a double take just to make sure there weren't any luggage in the room. There was also trash in the trash can that had not been emptied out. The rest of the room was clean. It's obvious to me that the house keeper didn't care about her job. Also, a good hotel would have a supervisor go behind the housekeepers and check their work. This didn't happen either. The breakfast wasn't bad except the egg patties were cold.

Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank LPMPFS
Tom B, Manager at Sleep Inn Flowood, responded to this review, 7 October 2012
Thank you for taking time to write a review of our Sleep Inn, it is through our guests we can best know what we are doing right and also know where we need to improve. Let me apologize for the experience you had at check in. We obviously had a breakdown in communications between our housekeeping teams and front desk team as we should not have checked you into this room. Let me assure you that we will be reviewing our procedures with the teams to make sure this does not happen again. If I can be of any service to you now or in any future stays please feel free to contact me here at the Inn.

Travellers are raving about these Flowood hotels

Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for years I love the friendly staff Mike at the front desk was so helpful he took care of all my issues I had to make it a very pleasant stay as well as Peggy with the breakfast so friendly and cheerful I most definitely be coming back soon

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Doug C
Tom B, Manager at Sleep Inn Flowood, responded to this review, 7 October 2012
Thank you for taking your time to write a review on our Inn. We really appreciate hearing from our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip here.
Portsmouth, VA
Reviewed 7 August 2012

The hotel is not the most upscale hotel in the area but the staff and the breakfast more than makes up for it. Tom the General Manager was present and greeted me at breakfast most mornings. I felt that I could go to him if I had any issues. I would recommend this hotel if you want a good value and to be treated special during your stay here.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Tom B, General Manager at Sleep Inn Flowood, responded to this review, 8 October 2012
Lizz,
Thank you so much for your time and the kind words about our Inn and team, we really appreciate your input. I will be sure to share this with our team as they do enjoy hearing from our guests. We look forward to seeing you here again soon.
Tom Brown, GM
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 November 2006

We stavey at the Sleep Inn Airport for a week in October 2006 on business. The hotel was clean and well-kept, the staff were friendly, and the location is close to a number of both local and chain restaurants. The only comnplaint from our stay is the televisions - they are all small, and of very poor quality. Aside from that, I don't hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank wallace63
qrossi, General Manager at Sleep Inn Flowood, responded to this review, 18 February 2009
Please note that this review was submitted in 2006. Since that time, all hotel televisons have been upgraded from 19" screens to 25" screens.
Meridian, MS
Reviewed 1 July 2005

My husband and children stayed at this hotel two times this year and overall enjoyed our experience. We had a 2 room suite which was very spacious and reasonably priced. The room/bath/pool were clean. The continental breakfast was good. Front desk service was o.k. to friendly, but on our last stay we decided to stay an extra day and was harrassed for immediate payment within 30 minutes after checkout time. The general manager called and told me in the rudest tone possible to "bring down the money within 5 minutes" or she was going to "send someone to our room." I wanted to pack up and leave immediately at that point, but my husband insisted we stay the extra night, but not return afterwards. We have been loyal Choice Hotel customers and have never stiffed them on payment and were VERY disappointed to be harassed and spoken to like dead-beat bums, rather than faithful PAYING customers.

• Stayed June 2005
Please note that this review was submitted in 2005. Since that time, the managment has changed. We value our regular customers by offering 2:00 p.m. checkouts and free upgrades (when available) to loyal Choice Privleges members.