“best as ever”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Forest
Mesquite, Tx
“best as ever”
Reviewed 2 March 2013

while traveling to Florida at Thanksgiving time I always stay either in Vicksburg or Forest as they're good stopping points for me on the first leg of my trip. Very clean room & I always reserve a handicap accessable room. At my age it's hard to get in/out of a tub to take a shower after traveling that day. wonderful pillow top mattress & of course the choice between firm or soft pillows made the nights sleep wonderful. The staff is always helpful & nice. Room was clean and comfortable. Free High speed internet was also a nice plus & easy to use. Would stay there again for sure. Easy on/off the interstate & easy to find.

Room Tip: handicapped room has hand held shower which is wonderful. the shower was a walk-in so didn't hav...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank yankeetexan65
Christopher O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ste Forest, responded to this review, 15 March 2016

Christopher O

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Springdale, AR
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Check in was quick, friendly greeting, warm popcorn in the lobby. King suite was clean and well appointed. Breakfast was excellent. Although my room faced the highway, it was quiet. I appreciated the fitness room's recumbent bicycle.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business

Christopher O
North Richland Hills, Texas
Reviewed 28 July 2012 via mobile

You just can't go wrong with a Holiday Inn Express. They are always clean, great breakfast, and the lady at the front desk was great. My family stopped here for the night on our way back home in Texas after a two week vacation and would deffinatly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank rdp343
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Checked in with my name and told the clerk I had a reservation. (online prepaid)When she asked for the card I made the reservation with, I thought it was for "incidentals.". She ran my card for the room again! No paperwork then or when I left. When I gave her my room key she took it and waved goodbye. Since i knew there were no incidental fees i thought all was well and went on my way. My credit card company alerted me by email sent to my phone. I called HI Exp and they said the charge would drop off in 3 days. It has been a week and I am still working on getting my money back.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Magnolia32680
Reviewed 13 November 2011

We drive a semi truck and usually the motels we can park at are sub par. This one is five star.

• Stayed November 2011
north carolina
Reviewed 10 October 2011

We found it to be a very nice place to stay. Very clean and well-maintained. Staff was friendly everywhere they worked---front desk, housekeeping department, breakfast area, etc. I thought the breakfast was very good and exhibited a lot of variety in one's choices. All in all, I cannot think of anything "bad" to say about the whole experience. Book this; you won't regret it.

Room Tip: have had good experiences on two different floors--first floor and the second.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank bkbreakerbk
Los Angeles
Reviewed 2 September 2011

While the options are very limited in Forest, the Holiday Inn provides a nice place to stay. The property is clean, the staff are friendly and the breakfast that is part of the rate is fine. They also offer popcorn in the main lobby to boot! My only issue is the gym - the equipment isn't the most up to date.

You're safe staying at this place!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank SC_Globetrotter
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forest
Days Inn Forest
#1 of 2 in Newton
Inn the Oaks
Inn the Oaks
#1 of 1 in Decatur

Been to Holiday Inn Express Ste Forest? Share your experiences!