“An always pleasant and enjoyable stay at this hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Ste Forest
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Forest
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have stayed at the Forest, MS Holiday Inn Express six times over the past two years. It is one of my favorite places to stay. Maria at the check-in desk always welcomes guest with a big smile and sets the tone for southern hospitality at this location. The rooms and lobby have just been re-modeled and are very nice. The one thing I missed during my most recent stay was the fresh popcorn in the lobby. It has been discontinued as part of the lobby makeover. Maybe it will be returned soon. The rooms are very clean and quite. The breakfast items are numerous and vary each day. We always enjoy talking with JoAnn who is in charge of the breakfast facility. She is an exceptional hostess and makes the breakfast experience pleasant.
If you are within say 30 miles of this location when you are ready to stop traveling for the day I highly recommend you pass other hotels and drive on to the Forest MS Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Don N
Christopher O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ste Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you so much. The staff here at the Holiday Inn Express Forest works very hard to make each and every guest feel like they are at home. It is part of building a Great Hotel that Guest Love. Once again I want to thank you. We look forward to many more visits.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Will stay there again. Was there for just one night but the service and the cleanliness of the hotel was amazing. The breakfast was very good and all the staff was very attentive. I would definitely come back when I go back on my road trips.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank amarie1981
Christopher O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ste Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Stayed one night (4-24-13). In the Forest area for some family business prior to attending a business meeting in Memphis. The staff and the facility could not have been nicer. Upon arrival, the front dest was able to "bump" us to a larger room to give us, (4 adults, 1 room), more space. The room was clean, well appointed, and comfortable. As an early riser, (usually around 4:30-5 am), I was waiting in the lobby with my laptop when I was kindly offered coffee, even though the breakfast area did not open until 6. A small thing, perhaps, but just the type of gesture that makes a favorable impression. The complimentary breakfast, while standard fare, was tended by two lovely hostesses who ensured all the guests were accommodated. The "Holiday Inn" chain is not a "5star" chain, but it has never claimed to be so. For the cost involved, this property MORE than met our needs, and would certainly be our first choice on any return visit to the Forest area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank jaydee414

Reviewed 2 March 2013

while traveling to Florida at Thanksgiving time I always stay either in Vicksburg or Forest as they're good stopping points for me on the first leg of my trip. Very clean room & I always reserve a handicap accessable room. At my age it's hard to get in/out of a tub to take a shower after traveling that day. wonderful pillow top mattress & of course the choice between firm or soft pillows made the nights sleep wonderful. The staff is always helpful & nice. Room was clean and comfortable. Free High speed internet was also a nice plus & easy to use. Would stay there again for sure. Easy on/off the interstate & easy to find.

Room Tip: handicapped room has hand held shower which is wonderful. the shower was a walk-in so didn't hav...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank yankeetexan65

Reviewed 2 October 2012

Check in was quick, friendly greeting, warm popcorn in the lobby. King suite was clean and well appointed. Breakfast was excellent. Although my room faced the highway, it was quiet. I appreciated the fitness room's recumbent bicycle.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 July 2012 via mobile

You just can't go wrong with a Holiday Inn Express. They are always clean, great breakfast, and the lady at the front desk was great. My family stopped here for the night on our way back home in Texas after a two week vacation and would deffinatly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank rdp343
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Checked in with my name and told the clerk I had a reservation. (online prepaid)When she asked for the card I made the reservation with, I thought it was for "incidentals.". She ran my card for the room again! No paperwork then or when I left. When I gave her my room key she took it and waved goodbye. Since i knew there were no incidental fees i thought all was well and went on my way. My credit card company alerted me by email sent to my phone. I called HI Exp and they said the charge would drop off in 3 days. It has been a week and I am still working on getting my money back.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Magnolia32680
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forest
Days Inn Forest
#1 of 2 in Newton
Inn the Oaks
Inn the Oaks
#1 of 1 in Decatur

Been to Holiday Inn Express Ste Forest? Share your experiences!