French Camp Bed and Breakfast Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in French Camp
See available hotels
Oak Tree Inn(Eupora)
Econo Lodge(Kosciusko)
Quality Inn(Louisville)
HomeGate Inn(Louisville)
Good Inn(Noxapater)
View Hotel
All reviewsnatchez tracebltb bhistoric villagecarriage housethe main houselog cabinboarding schoolpeaceful retreatdownstairs bathroomnext morningfront porchlove stayinglike stepping back in timebreakfast was deliciousspent two nightsqueen bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Staying at French Camp is such a relaxing time, a lovely little place that is so peaceful. The diner serves some lovely food (the soup is amazing) and as it shuts at 7pm there is plenty of time to enjoy the swing chair on the porch. The breakfast is lovely too. This really is a "get away from it all" place and well worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I was riding my bicycle on the Natchez trace. I decided to make this a stop and felt very lucky that I did. The setting is beautiful. The building is just about perfect, larger and more elegant than I expected. They even had good Wi-Fi for me. The entire staff throughout French Camp were friendly, kind and helpful. Do make this a stop if you have a chance.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We recently spent the nite here, it was enjoyable. We stayed in the Carriage House, very pleasant. It has a showcase attached that houses a coach used to transport the last Chief of the Choctaw Nation East of the Mississippi to confer with President Andrew Jackson. Very interesting, looks like it should be in a museum.
If you stay, I suggest you try the B&B there. Not much of a restaurant, and nothing very close, just an interesting place to visit and see the displays.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Slways a pleasue to visit with the nice staff and people of French Camp. From the Food to the young staff of Ms Sissy, ad Summer, thisis the best yet. Not cooped up where you cant breath and smell the roses. Butch and Carolyn -Texas

Room Tip: not a bad one.
Reviewed 30 September 2013

One of the most relaxing stays I have ever had. Summer was an excellent host from the time I called to reserve the B & B Jr. Cabin until we left. (And I know service, I am a managEr at a TripAdvisor Top 25 U.S. Hotel). The cabin was perfect for myself and my two sisters. The beds were very comfortable and provided a great night's rest. Breakfast was very good. Whole wheat pancakes, sausage, baked apples, and kiwi. My mother attended this academy, so this was already a special place. After our stay, it is even more special now. We are already planning to return in May for Pioneer Days. I recommend the Big Willie BLT and the potato soup at The Council House Cafe and pick up a loaf or ten of the French Camp bread.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family