“Wonderful retreat for weary travelers!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Fulton
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stopped here on our way home in Arkansas from Clearwater, Florida. The room was spacious and clean, the bed comfortable. The young lady at the front desk was courteous and helpful. The following morning we left before the breakfast area opened, but the young man on duty was kind enough to unlock the fridge for milk for the cereals. There were warm tasty cinnamon rolls available as well. Great stay at an excellent hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Lezlie P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for your review on the Holiday Inn Express! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The staff is also delighted that you mentioned them. Any time you travel through we'd love to have you stay again.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Conveniently located. Grocery store next door and decent food nearby. The decor is just shy of spectacular. Kudos to the designer. Really. The lobby and breakfast areas look so special that we just wanted to hang out and lounge. Tall ceilings in the room with mood lighting and just gorgeous. I am a stickler for cleanliness and, to be honest, I rarely find a "clean" hotel. That being said visible dust/dirt in the corners, m&ms under the bedroom lounge chair, and hair on the sheets. Again, standard level for any hotel. Not filthy but not sparkling clean either. The gorgeous decor made me happy to accept the minor shortfalls. Front desk staff helpful and pleasant. Bfast tomorrow so can't comment on that yet. :)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the compliments on our property! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express. I apologize about the dust/dirt in the corners of the room, m&ms that were under the chair and the hair! I spoke with housekeeping staff so that these things can be fixed. I hope you enjoyed your free breakfast the next morning. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I brought my family to his hotel on 06-28-14 to celebrate one of my young daughter's birthday. We rented the suite and had other family stay with us. An hour into the stay, a transformer blew (not hotel's fault). I went to clerk and informed her that 2 of my party had medical issues that made climbing the stairs difficult. She did not offer to move us to a lower floor. Pool heater was out and water was VERY cold. Found out that apparently the heater was out and had been replaced 5 times already due to it not being installed properly or bad parts. The mattress on the pullout was worn out and had large "divot" in the middle. Could feel the wires through the mattress. I was told the next day that the staff "do not recommend adults sleeping on the pullout" due to this reason. I will say that the room itself was very nice and hotel seemed to be very clean, but the "bad" part of the experience seemed to cancel out the "good". I did mention it to the staff before checking out, only to basically be made to feel that things were MY fault. I left with a VERY bad taste from this experience.

3  Thank Tony C
Lezlie P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our property. I am sorry for the inconvenience of the power being out due to the transformer blowing. Also I apologize on behalf of my staff not offering to move you to a lower floor. I understand it is very irritating. Unfortunately we do not have any suites on the first floor that have a pull out sofa bed. I personally will check the sofa beds for any mattress issues to ensure it is more comfortable. We have had some issues with the pool heater and are trying to get these things resolved ASAP. Getting a guests perspective on the hotel, helps us identify what area's we are exceeding guest expectations in, as well as any issues that need to be addressed. I have shared your feedback with the front desk staff as well as our maintenance engineer and we are addressing these problems. I hope you will stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your stay. I will be happy to provide a room on the bottom floor for any medical issues that make it difficult to climb stairs. Call me anytime @ 662-862-5505 if you need anything at all!!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I took my youth group to the Ramp in Hamilton Alabama. We chose to stay at this hotel while attending the Ramp conference. I just want to say from the customer service to the cleanliness of the facilities, our stay was EXCELLENT! The staff was able to help meet all the needs of our youth camp experience. I highly recommend this place if you are anywhere near this area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

We enjoyed having all of you stay at our property!! I am so glad to hear that you were well taken care of during your stay with us. Please come back and see us! Thank you!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Wow! My family and I picked this hotel via Trip Advisor on our way back from Florida. We frequent the Holiday Inn Express chain often and this one is top notch! The 5 of us stayed in one of the suites upstairs and we were blown away by the size of the suite and the super modern interior. Large pull out sleeper sofa, large adjoining room with a door with 2 queen beds and plenty of space for us to move around. Separate microwave, fridge and sink. Continental breakfast was great as well with the usual hot selection HIE is known for. Was a plus to see Greek yogurt added to the lineup too! (a first while traveling) . The pool area is large and lit nicely with an outdoor patio area. Staff is attentive and friendly. Would have liked to stay longer than one night! Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Suites are large and roomy for a family of 5+ You won't be disappointed!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Lezlie P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

I am happy to hear the suite was just right for you and your family! Thank you very much for the compliments of the decor and pool area. I am also glad to know you loved the Greek yogurt for breakfast. The staff is glad to know you enjoyed your stay and we would be delighted to see you again next time you come through Fulton!!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stayed here on our way to Auburn, AL and all I can say is "WOW!" The hotel is located in a small town, but don't let that fool you! This hotel has it all. We were first impressed with the décor and how new and clean everything was. The room was very spacious and had everything you needed...down to the reading lights above the bed! To top it all off, the mattresses were extremely comfortable and we slept so good. The next morning we heard several guests say the same thing about their mattresses. Thumbs up for this hotel and their professional staff!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. It means a lot to my staff and I that you were so impressed with your stay! I am glad you loved the mattress and decor throughout the hotel! We hope to see you again for future stays in Fulton!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We were recently on a trip to this part of Mississippi to visit family members. Fulton is a very small town with very few choices of places to stay. I was so pleased to find that this HI Express was top notch. It was very clean and was either very new, or very recently rennovated. There iscan indoor pool for the kids, and the free breakfast was well stocked with many choices. I would definitely stay here again. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The one complaint I has was that we try to book suites so our daughter can go to bed early and we do not have to, but in the suite we had, it just had a separate kitchen area, the bed was in the same room as the seating and television.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rich H
Leslie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize your weren't able to book the suite you were hoping for. I certainly hope that a suite will be available the next time you stop in. We look forward to having the pleasure of serving you in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fulton
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tupelo North
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#12 of 26 in Tupelo
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tupelo

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton? Share your experiences!