“It meet the basic needs”

Days Inn Greenville MS
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Greenville
Bellflower, California
“It meet the basic needs”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The room was average and kind of dated. But the little mini fridge worked great and the cooler blew really cold air. Content. breakfast was nice during the week but very slim on the weekend. The maid service was nice and prompt, but the breakfast staff was lacking.

Room Tip: Dont get a room near the stairways if possible.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank phisigchick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Zaltbommel, The Netherlands
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We have traveled a lot and we a sorry to say this hotel is in the top 3 of worst hotels ever slept in. The room had wet sheets and floors, no not damp but really wet. It looked clean but our feet were black within five minutes in the room. The lady at the check in was fast but forgot to mention that all water in the hotel is brown, due to minerals in the water. So, we didn't brush our teeth, made coffee or even showered in that water ! The breakfast area was not clean either maybe because the hotel is home to a lot of construction people who are in hurry in the morning to go back to work.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Greenville hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I made a reservation here for 4 nights as nothing else was available in the area. I checked out after one night. My sleeping room and the Breakfast area lounge are both dark, and outdated. Although the sleeping rooms and Breakfast area seem to be clean on the surface, they do not feel as if they have had a deep clean in awhile. Hotel Maids are never given enough time to clean so I don't blame their cleaning personnel. I'm sure they are doing the best they can with the time they are given.
There were not any available outlets at the night stand which is where the best lighting in the room is located. The lighting near the desk is inadequate.
I needed an electronic copy of my portfolio to submit for reimbursement. I phoned and spoke with someone who said they were not in a position to get it, but the General Manager was. She told me she would tell him to send it to me. I provided my email address to her. I didn't receive anything from the GM. This could be because he didn't have time in 24 hours to send it to me. Therefore, I phoned the Wyndham Customer Service number to get my electronic folio. They said they could not help me and I would have to get it from the General Manager. They provided me his name and the hotel phone number. I explained I already tried this yesterday, but to no avail. I asked where on the Wyndham program website I could click to secure my e-folio. The Customer Service person on the phone told me the Wyndham doesn't offer this function. The Marriott and Hilton websites do offer this to their program members. I'm sure Wyndham will in the future.
I phoned the hotel again, and spoke with someone who understood my situation, and provided me my e-folio within THREE minutes! Her name is Ms. Austin. If you need anything at this property, I suggest you work with Ms. Austin. She responds and understands how important it is to respond to a traveler's request promptly. In addition to responding right away, she is pleasant, and enjoys helping others. Ms. Austin's service rates a 5/5.
Greenville, MS has some wonderful, friendly people in its community. Enjoy your time there!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I made reservation over the net for just one night. I was coming into town to pick up my two grandsons for the summer. My room was cancel. No phone call or anything. Rooms need to be up dated. Unhappy.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms have a better view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Econo Lodge Greenville
#2 of 5 in Indianola
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 5 in Indianola

Been to Days Inn Greenville MS? Share your experiences!