Rodeway Inn
    Good 3.5/5
    Lighthouse Inn(Lake Village)
    American Inn(Dermott)
    Great 4.5/5
    See what travellers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 23 July 2009

Will When my family first got there the rooms smelt like no one took a shwer there for years. Thin the floor was all wet. The tolet water was yellow. The TV was tiney. And the staff was not frindly. The swiming pool & wating pool were not clen

• Stayed: July 2009
    Reviewed 2 July 2009

My family reunion chose this hotel for our stay in Greenville, and I think everyone had a complaint about their room. Our trouble began with the staff, who told us the hotel was pet-friendly, but NEVER mentioned they had a 20lb limit (I called and inquired twice before we arrived). So, imagine our surprise when we arrived, with our dog, and were told she was too big. They eventually agreed to accommodate us, but I guess they gave us the worst room in the inn. It didn't even have a room number, just a piece of paper taped to the wall outside the door.
    Room had a damp smell, the toilet backed up (it took hours for a maintenance man to address it, but it was never fixed), there was years of dust caked on the bathroom exhaust vent, and the shower had hairs from a previous guest on the walls. There was no internet access in the room, and there was a set-up for coffee, but no coffee maker. A huge spider made its home in the corner and left a web full of dead flies and mosquitoes.

I will say that the bedding seemed clean, but I never felt totally comfortable sleeping there. Other members of our group had to deal with broken showers, TVs with no remote, visible dust on the furniture and most laughably- a toilet with a mismatched toilet seat (the toilet was oval, and the seat was round and 4 inches shorter than the bowl). There was no AC in the lobby, and the free breakfast featured a broken waffle iron. By far, this was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2009
    1  Thank HalfDaytripper
    Reviewed 28 March 2009

There was a leftover bottle of shampoo in room. My wife left her watch behind, we discovered down the road we had left it. The staff was rude when we called back. Breakfast their was dismal to say the least. The grounds were to kept up. The internet connection would not work in the room. Don't go if you do not like the looks of visibly stained tap water. Spectator's Bar & Grill down the road had good food. We had planned on spending two days. Left and went to Vicksburg the next morning.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 24 November 2008

This was probably the worst hotel experience that I had in years. Fortunately, my business trip to Greenville was only two nights. I am usually not one to complain but my room on the first night didn't appear to be too well maintained. The furnishings were worn; the A/C unit was missing its faceplate; and the room had an slight odor. I decided the next morning to request another room not thinking that my next room would be worse! The wallpaper in the bath was peeling of the walls; the tiles were cracked. It only continues to get worse. My co-worker had the rear window of his rental car smashed and his tools stolen on the first night. The second day (the morning of our departure) I overheard at breakfast that there was another vehicle was broken into. If there was one redeeming quality of the hotel, it was the friendly staff. A truly disappointing stay... I really can't believe that Comfort Inn allows this hotel to remain part of its chain. Stay safe, sleep better. There are smarter options in Greenville.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
      • Check-in / front desk
      • Business service (e.g., internet access)
    Reviewed 4 June 2008

We were with kids and family .We were camping ,fishing,boating.
    we staying in comfort inn rooms were nice the water was dirty and brown in ,Greenville,Ms .Next day we saty in ramada limited of lake village, Arkansas that was lovely that was deal and water was nice . please drive 15 miles ahead greenville.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
      • Check-in / front desk
      • Business service (e.g., internet access)