Hampton Inn Greenwood
US$106
Rodeway Inn(Indianola)
US$49
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgreat place to stayrooms were very cleanin townrecommend this hotelbike ridekeep up the good workhilton honorswill stay there againthe entire staffnice staffair conditionerpleasant stayenjoyed my staylate checkbreakfast barbusiness tripwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Everything was superb from the staff to the whole establishment. Everybody was so friendly and accommodating. The lobby smells so fresh, clean and cozy as well as the guest room. Everything was perfect! And i am looking forward to be staying in this hotel on my next visit to Greenwood and Itta Bena

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 908aidac
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had a two nights here. The hotel & room was very clean & the staff nice & helpful. Great breakfast included. Very good location with easy access to downtown & restaurants. Also, walking trail nearby. I recommend this hotel & would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My three day, two night stay was very good, the staff were tremendously helpful and courteous. My room was comfy cool and fresh linens. Breakfast was nice, coffee HOT and happy hour in the evening was great!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeffery M
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed for business and found the hotel, staff, and especially the room to be very pleasant. The breakfast was great. Mary was extremely gregarious and helpful. I gave her the blue card vote for the employee who went above and beyond. I arrived late after about six hours of driving and found a 'happy hour' with food and beer. Very nice surprise. The bed was super comfortable. The room was a nice size to get work done without having to be IN the bed. It smelled nice and was very clean. I was happy to find a microwave and mini-fridge.

I booked through booking.com and that was probably the only thing I would change. I was supposed to pay around $120, I booked with one card and chose to pay with another. I was told that would not be a problem. After checking out, I had six different charges across the two cards. I was charged a $40 incidental deposit on BOTH cards, that I was not informed about at all. There was an additional $20 charge on the original card as well as the cost of the room on the original card. The card I gave to cover all costs meanwhile had an authorization for $150 along with the second $40 incidental authorization. I get a bad taste in my mouth when businesses play fast and loose with my personal finances.

As I write this, I still have not been refunded all the 'incidental' authorizations. If that is handled well, I would definitely stay again and again without going through the website. If not, all the soft beds in the world couldnt bring me back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank antibeauty
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very friendly staff, clean rooms and good AC. Best value in Greenwood, MS. The Alluvian just isn't worth $200 versus $109 at The Hampton Inn. If you're staying for a night or two pick The Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business